Chapter 4: Memories

"Hi Levi, I'm Hanji! I've been training Pandora." Hanji smiled at Levi, who was sitting on some boxes with Pandora, Farlan, and Isabel.

Levi didn't say anything. He thought this woman was weird as it is and wondered if Pandora actually became friends with her.

"Be sociable." Farlan whispered to Levi. Levi still didn't say anything to Hanji.

Hanji didn't mind, she thought Levi was shy and sat between Farlan and Isabel.

"You're Farlan and Isabel correct? Nice to meet you all." Hanji said. "Oh, and I have a gift for you." Hanji said to Isabel. She grabbed a little bag that was inside of her jacket pocket and gave it to Isabel.

"They're some chocolates. My friend gave them to me and I thought you would love them." Hanji said.

Isabel grabbed a piece and looked at it in awe. She had never tasted chocolates before, despite the fact she practically robbed the rich. Isabel then ate one and she thanked Hanji for the chocolates and asked Farlan if he wanted to try one, which he didn't decline.

"So Levi, how old are you?" Hanji asked, trying to make a conversation with him.

"Same age as Pandora." Levi simply said.

"Lies." Pandora said. "He's just a year older than me."

"Cool. We should go to dinner now." Hanji smiled. Pandora and Hanji got up, Pandora had to drag Levi to the dinning room since he wasn't going to socialize with anyone there since he was pretty pissed still.

At dinner time, some soldiers gave the friends a look before leaving the line. It didn't help Levi's mood, but Pandora was there to comfort him and keep him back from punching another comrade.

"Ew, criminals." One soldier said from behind them.

Pandora just rolled her eyes, Isabel didn't even bother to do anything, Farlan just sighed and Levi ended up punching the soldier when the soldier kept insulting them.

"Levi." Pandora panicked as she pulled Levi back and Farlan stood in between the other male and Levi. "Levi, what did I tell you about punching a comrade." Pandora said.

"The comrade was talking shit about us, Pandora." Levi said.

"Yeah, I know, I've got ears too." Pandora said. She then turned to the male who was insulting them. "And you, you should know better than to talk about comrades like that. We're one big team going again Titans and going behinds someone's back and insulting them doesn't help." Pandora stated. She was clearly angry, something Levi hasn't seen.

The male soldier looked at her. "Ha, I'm not listening to a criminal like you, so I suggest you go back to the dump." He said.

Filled with rage, Pandora did the unthinkable: She flipped the male to the floor then began to walk away.

The whole room looked at Pandora, surprised. Levi, Farlan, and Isabel were probably the most surprised since they never seen Pandora loose her temper and flip a grown man like that. They shrugged and went to go get their food, leaving the male soldier on the ground, groaning.

Hanji witnessed the action and went up to Pandora. "Whoa, where did you learn to do that!?" She asked.

"When you live in the Underground, you need to learn how to fight." Pandora said. "And, Levi taught me that." She smiled. Levi gave a smirk. He was proud she did the move like he would.

"Oh! Well, you guys can come sit with me." Hanji said.

They all agreed and sat with Hanji,whose seat was at a corner of the room.