Chapter 11: The Fall of Wall Maria - Let the Flames Begin

Three years has passed since Levi and Pandora were forced to join the Scout Regiment by Commander Erwin. Three years has passed since Farlan and Isabel died. Three years has passed since they were announce to be the new Captains.

Commander Erwin along with Mike and a couple of other cadets left to the ceremony they held every year for the trainees. There, they decide which regiment they'll join. Almost every trainee in the top ten spot always went to the Military Police. Some trainees who didn't make the spot or those who did would decide to go to the Scout Regiment, but very few. Those who didn't make the top ten would usually join the Garrison.

Commander Erwin left Levi and Pandora in charge of HQ while they were off to the ceremony.

"...And make sure Hanji doesn't do anything crazy or stupid." Commander Erwin said.

"We'll keep a close eye on her." Pandora smiled.

"Good. I'll be off." With that, they left.

After they were long gone, Levi and Pandora walked back inside. "Shouldn't you go find where Shitty-Glasses went?" Levi asked.

"...Yes. And why are you always calling her by that name?" Pandora asked.

"It suits her." He simply shrugged.

"Just how shorty suits you, short-stack." Pandora said, patting his head before going off to find Hanji.

"You know you're lucky you're my best friend or else I would of killed you for calling me short." Levi stated.

"I know." Pandora replied with a smile. Pandora then left the hall and started looking in the rooms Hanji will most likely to be in. She tried looking for her in the dinning hall, only to find Germany there talking with Nora and Alec.

"Hey Captain Pandora." They waved. Pandora still wasn't used to the new title and sometimes she was confused, but quickly remembered she was a captain.

"Hey, have you guys seen Hanji?" Pandora asked them.

Germany shook his head. Nora and Alec nodded theirs.

"Really, where?" Pandora asked.

"I saw her walking in the hallways." Nora said.

"Yeah. She was mumbling something about studies and Titans." Alec said.

Pandora knew Hanji well enough to know that Hanji could possibly blow the place up with Titan experiments when Erwin wasn't around. It happened once when Erwin left HQ and no one was in charge of keeping an eye out on Hanji. After that, Erwin always had someone keeping an eye on Hanji. He mostly asked Pandora, though.

"Okay. Well we gotta find her before something happens like three years ago." Pandora muttered.

Nora, Alec, and Germany's faces went pale when they remembered what happened three years ago. "Let's go." They all said, they were about to leave the room when Pandora called them.

"Oi, Nora, Alec, Germany, we kind of need a plan." Pandora stated.

"Right..." They said and came back.

"Okay. Well, where are the possible places Hanji could be? I say her room, the library, and her lab." Pandora said. "Nora and Alec, go check her room. Germany and I will go check the library." With that they left to go find Hanji.

"Great she's not here." Germany muttered when they found no one in the library.

"Maybe Nora and Alec found her." Pandora said.

"Maybe so. Alright Captain, let's go meet up with them." Germany smiled. Lately Pandora and Germany are getting along well, probably more than friends should. Because of this, Levi has become quite jealous of Germany and has always sent Germany to do other things when he was getting too close to Pandora. Although Pandora and Germany haven't seen his jealousy, they just thought he was just doing what he was assigned.