The Heartbreak Part 5 (FINAL PART)

(Y/n) First name

(L/n) last name

(F/c) Favorite color

(h/c) hair color

(H/l) hair length

(E/c) eye color

(S/t) Skin type

(E/s) Eye size

(F/s) Favorite song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST TIME:

Laurence's face lights up. It seems as if Laurence just remembered something...

"(y/n)!!" Says Laurence with a smirk

"Yes?" I ask a little worried

"Remember when we made the teddy bear deal earlier?" He asks rhetorically

Oh no...

Laurence continues what he was saying "Well technically I did get the bear for you so..."

Before I could say anything Laurence lifts my chin and leans in kissing me. I slowly melt into the kiss. Laurence's kiss is soft and gentle. We continue for awhile until we have to part for air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Well, we were finally able to get off the ride. I can't believe we were stuck there for that long.

The memory of Laurance kissing me comes to me.

I can't believe he did that!! Not that I didn't enjoy it or anything.. AHH!! What am I thinking?!

"Hey (y/n) are you ok? Your face is red"

"Huh? What no I'm fine! Don't worry about it!!" I say blushing even more

"Sure... You're not too flustered about the kiss right?" he says with a smirk

"N-no!"

I notice a bathroom. I need to calm myself down.

"Hey, Laurance. I'm going to the bathroom ok?" I tell him hiding my urge to escape this conversation.

"Ok go ahead. I'll be waiting here"

"I'll be right out" I say smiling

I quickly rush into the bathrooms. I get to a mirror and check my face. Laurance was right my face is red. Still... I can't believe what just happened! First I get my first kiss stolen away by Dante and now this?! I check the mirror after a few minutes. My face Isn't red anymore. I should go outside now... I head outside towards Laurance.

"L-Laurance"

I say unable to say anything else because right in front of me is Laurance kissing non-other than the girl I met earlier. Winter... I watch her kiss him, and him kiss her back.

 I watch her kiss him, and him kiss her back

Tears start to form in my eyes... Laurance notices me and looks at me with a startled face

"(y-y/n)... T-this isn't what it looks like..." He says letting her go

"H-how could you. Playing with my emotions like this..." I say with tears coming out

Aliana's POV

I look at the whole scene go down while hiding behind one of the carnival game tents. Looks like my plan worked. I can't believe Winter didn't know I was using her. What Laurance thinks of Winter next is her fault for making a deal with someone in the Shadow Knights. I still can't believe this worked. The only thing it took was for Winter to dress up as a clown to make him win the bear for (y/n) so that (y/n) would be more fond of him, and for me to shut off the Ferris wheel. I knew they would kiss up there. I mean It's such a romantic place. Then all it took was to tell Winter to kiss Laurance in front of (y/n). Of course, Winter had to use a special perfume created by a witch I know to make Laurance kiss her back. This caused all of (y/n) emotions to explode. Gene will be very happy with our progress on (y/n).

Your POV

I leave running. As I run off I hear Laurance's faint voice calling my name, but I don't care. He broke my heart. He broke my heart in such a harsh way. Why? I thought he liked me. I run farther and farther, trying to escape from Winter, Laurance, and the carnival. After a while, I can barely hear the carnival. I see a tree and approach it. I then slide down it sitting down. I look at the ground and start to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? Did reading this mess with your emotions just like how it messed with mine while writing it?

Hopefully next chapter won't be this depressing ^^