ART

Your POV
"Ok class, today we are learning about blah blah...." The teacher says
Uggh.... I don't really like math but that doesn't mean I'm not good at it. I kind of blanked out for a moment.
"(Y/n)!" Says a voice
I look up, it's the teacher.
"I guess you already know this if you think you can just daydream in my class!"
I stay silent
"Ok (y/n) since your SO SMART come to the board and solve this system with substitution"
I sigh and go to the board, I can feel a bunch of eyes watching me. The problem was: -2x-4y=8 and the second one was -3x+y=-9. EASY. I quickly do the math and get my final answer (2,-3). I turn around at the teacher and I can see amazement in her eyes. I turn around and everyone is staring at me with their jaw open, I giggle a little. I go back to my seat and keep daydreaming.

~~Time Skip brought to you by your amazed classmates~~

The bell rang. I grab my stuff and go. I have art next. I see a boy run up to me. He has blond hair and blue eyes.
"Hey! Your name is (y/n) right?" He asks
"It is" I say
"I'm Garroth"
"Well it nice to meet you!" I say with an innocent smile
"How did you do that math problem so fast"
"It wasn't really hard"
"Well it is for everyone else, you probably got all the nerds in love with you!"
I giggle a little "I doubt that"
"what is your next class?"
"Art"
"Really? Me to"
He is really nice, and cute... WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!
Garroth POV
I just can't help smiling around her.....
~~Time Skip because I can~~
(Y/n) POV
We get to the class and I see Laurance and Aphmau. They smile and wave at me. I wave back. Garroth and I walk over to them.
"Hey (y/n)" says Laurance
"Yeah ignore me.." Says Garroth
Laurance rolls his eyes
"Ok class settle down" says a male voice
I turn around its the teacher.
"Today we are going to draw someone, any volunteers? No? Fine I will just choose someone. Hmm... How about you" he points at me
"M-me?" I ask
"Yes come up here"
I slowly walk up I turn around and I see Laurance, Garroth, and Aphmau giving me sympathetic smiles.
"What is your name"
"It's (y/n)"
"Ok (y/n) stand here, now everyone draw"
~~Time skip just because~~
"Pencils down, you may sit now (y/n)" says the teacher
I go to my seat
"Can I see your drawings?" I ask
"Sure!" Says Aphmau

Aphmau's drawing:

(Except with your outfit your hair color and your eye color)

"Wow Aphmau you are amazing!" I say
She blushes
"Can I see yours Laurance?"
" sure!" He says

Laurance's drawing:

(Except with your outfit your hair color and your eye color)

"How are you guys so good at drawing?!"
He smiles
"What about yours Garroth?"
"He-here!"
He gives me the drawing

Garroth's drawing:

 (AGAIN! Except with your outfit your hair color and your eye color)(A/N, I just noticed that all the photos I picked" s ahave blue eyes,lol)

(A/N, I just noticed that all the photos I picked" s ahave blue eyes,lol)

"Wow amazing..." I say
Garroth blushes, I notice Laurance giving him death glare.
"Hey (y/n)" says Laurance
"Yeah?" I say
"Can you meet me under the school bleachers during lunch?"
I notice that while he is saying that he is blushing red, but I mean really RED.
"Sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Muhahah! What is going to happen?! Why was Laurance blushing so much. *wink wink nudge nudge* Author~Chan OUT!