Travis? Are you ok?

(Y/n) First name

(L/n) last name

(F/c) Favorite color

(h/c) hair color

(H/l) hair length

(E/c) eye color

(S/t) Skin type

(E/s) Eye size

NEW ONES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously....

I can't help but stutter

"O-ok"

But why is she suttering?

Your POV

We go inside to the gym and I notice that Aphmau and Garroth are here along with a girl with blue hair and baby blue eyes and a boy with white hair and emerald green eyes. I waved and she notices. Aphmau sometimes can be really childish, well I mean I really can't judge I'm the same. ANYWAY!!! She notices me and runs up to me and tackles me. Now I'm on the floor and Aphmau has pinned my hands to the floor.

Kaytlyn POV

I see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin and (e/s) (e/c) eyes, wave at Aphmau. Aphmau Immediately recognizes her and tackles her, making her lie down on the the floor and her and pinned to the ground. I just couldn't help but laugh! I fell to the ground laughing my head off.

Travis POV

I see a girl hair with (h/l) (h/c) hair, gorgeous (s/t) skin and stunning (e/s) (e/c) eyes. She waves at Aphmau, and Aphmau being Aphmau runs up to her and tackles her. She lies on the floor with her hands pinned to the ground. I hope she's ok. There's me worrying about the poor girl and then there is Kaytlyn.... laughing her head off.

Alex POV

(y/n) waves at a girl with raven hair and hazel eyes. She notices (y/n) and tackles her. Im to surprised to react, next thing I know is that (y/n) is on the floor with her hands pinned to the ground by the girl. There was also a girl with blue hair and baby blue eyes laughing her head off.

Vlyad POV

(y/n) and the girl with hazel eyes look so familiar. They remind me of some childhood friends I once had. Its probably nothing...

??? POV

The girl that is being tackled..... Why can't I keep my eyes off her?

Your POV

"(Y/N)!!!" Yells Aphmau

"Aphmau.. Maybe you should be on the football team..." I say a little dizzy

"Don't change the subject!!!"

"Ok??"

"WHERE DID YOU GO YESTERDAY?!?!?!"

"......"

Garroth walks up to us.

"Aphmau... Maybe we should ask her while she's not on the ground?" asks Garroth

"Fine..." Says Aphmau while sighing

Aphmau gets up and Garroth helps me get up. Garroth noticed Vlyad and Alex.

"Oh hey baby brother!!!"

"BABY BROTHER?!?!" Everyone says in unison

"Yea my brother skipped a grade and is well.... Now here!"

"So.. (y/n) you met my brother?"

"Yea actually..."

"And who is this?" He says looking at Alex with a little jealously in his voice.

"Oh! this is Alex! He helped Vlyad and I this morning!"

"Yeah! If he didn't show up we probably wouldn't even be here..."

Everyone looks at him shocked. Garroth walks up to Alex and offers his hand to shake. Alex takes the offer and shakes his hand.

"If what they say you did is true then... thank you.. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my baby brother"

"Its no problem" Alex says

Garroth POV

I shake Alexs' hand.

"If what they say you did is true then... thank you.. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my baby brother"

Or (y/n)... I know I only met her yesterday but I still don't know what I would do.

"Its no problem" Alex says

Your POV

"OK KIDS"

I turn around and see a man with sun glasses.

"YESTERDAY I GAVE YOU GUYS A FREE DAY, TODAY SINCE IM LAZY IS ANOTHER FREE DAY"

Everyone cheers.

"Come on (y/n)! I want you to meet some people!" Yells Aphmau

She grabs my hand and pulls me over to the two people I saw earlier.

"About time you came back Aphmau!" says the girl with blue hair

"Sorry I took so long! I want you to meet my friend (y/n)!"

"Hi!" I say

"Hey" says the girl

"That's Kaytlyn and thats Travis" Says Aphmau

I look at the boy with white hair. As soon as I look at him he blushes red.

"A-are you ok" I ask with concern

I put my head on his forehead to see if he has a fever. He blushes even more

"Y-yea d-don't w-worry"

"Ok.. are you sure? if you are feeling sick I can take you the nurses office" I say removing my hand from his head

"I-Im f-fine"

"So... (y/n) are you going to join any after school clubs?" asks Kaytlyn

"hmm... I actually have not thought about that, do you have any recommendations"

Her face lights up

"You bet I do"

We spent that whole evening taking about clubs. Kaytlyn would recommend sporty clubs. Aphmau would recommend artsy clubs. Travis finally managed to be able to talk to me and recommended Theatre. They all sounded interesting. They told me that after school There would be a bunch of stands in the gym for people to join clubs. They say that they will be here this whole week.

*RING RING*

"I have room number 14"

"Me to!" says Aphmau

We cheer. We say goodbye to everyone and leave.

"What class is this exactly?" I ask

"You'll find out~" She says in a creepy tone

"O-ok"

I won't lie. She scared me. Aphmau sometimes can be scary. I have only known her for two days and I already know this.

"We're here!" Yells Aphmau

I enter the classroom and the first thing I notice is that there are only werewolfs' here.

"A-Aphmau are you sure this is the right classroom?"

"Yea! Welcome to Werewolf 101!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah! I decided to put you in Werewolf class with Aphmau! Yay! MUHAHA! hope you survive... MUHAHAHA!!! IM SO EVIL! *cough cough* Anyways... Good luck!

Author~Chan OUT!!!