Is she an angel?

(Y/n) First name
(L/n) last name
(F/c) Favorite color
(h/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color

Previously....
The last I remember was Sasha kicking me in the head, their laughter. Then everything went black....

Your POV:
Ugh... My head hurts like crazy. Where am I? I open my eyes and I see a bright light.
"Thank god you are awake!" Says a sweet voice
"What happened?" I ask
I sit up and realize that I'm in the nurses office.
"A boy brought you here finding you hurt"
I try to get out of the bed but it hurts to much
"What happened to you?" She asks
"I remember going outside and hearing laughter and a girl kicking my head"
"I don't think it was one person, you got really hurt"
"What time is it?"
"It's last period" she seemed to have noticed the worried look on my face "don't worry I contacted your teachers so you can just leave for today and rest"
"O-ok"
"And before you leave there is someone outside waiting for you"
"Thank you Ms-"
"Ms. Perez"
I nod and walk out. I feel someone hugging me. I look up to see brown hair and enchanting baby blue eyes.
"(Y-y/n), I so sorry I told you to come outside... I didn't think you would get hurt..."
"It's ok. You didn't know what was going to happen to me."
"Are you going home?"
"Yes the nurse says I should rest"
"I can walk you there"
"No thank you... I don't want you to miss class because of me."
"Well... Can I at least have your phone number?"
"Sure" I give my phone number and I notice that he is red. "Are you ok Laurance? you are red"
"I'm ok"
"Ok then.... By the way, you look like a strawberry by how much you are blushing!" I say to him giggling
I wave to him. He waves back.
"By- WAIT WHAT?!"
"Oh, nothing"
With that I leave the blushing Laurance behind. My house isn't that far away.. I will listen to some music. Yes! I love this song! (The song is above if you want to hear it)

I turn around to where the Shadow Knights are spying on me and look at them straight in the face. Hopefully they leave me alone... I can't use my powers just yet.. It might cause innocent people to get hurt.
Genes POV
She looked us right in the eye even after we beat her up. Why?
S- how did (y/n) know where we were hiding?
G- I don't know but this can't be good
Z- No, it isn't. When she looked at us it's like she was tempted to do something"
Sasha's eyes turned black.
G- she is having a vision
Sasha POV
Images... Of (y/n).

My vision ends

My vision ends...
G- what did you see Sasha?
S- sh-she is dangerous....
Z-how so?
S- she has 3 forms, and possibly more. The 3 I saw were her main ones. You would have to see it to understand... They all look angelic but I bet there is more something more she's trying to hide"
Z- wow Sasha I have never seen you so scared
G-is she an angel?
S- I-I'm not sure..
G-I guess we will have to find out for our selves
Zenix laughs
G-if she is so powerful she will be MINE
We all laugh. But I can't stop thinking of her... How can a being so powerful exist? Unless... No. She can't be her. At I hope she isn't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yes! did 618 words. Is that something to be proud of?