Spin the Bottle

This is Pre-Conman Relationship and basically the story of how they got together. Also has slight Galaxy Girls and Zoevan.

Triggers: Swearing, kissing,

Connor, Alana, Evan, Zoe, and Jared were all gathered in Jared's basement. Connor was smoking, much to the others discontent. Evan and Alana were studying for their chemistry test the next day and Jared and Zoe were arguing about the correct pronunciation of Taco Bell.

    "There's a space between the words, Zo." Jared huffed, leaning back on the leather couch. "So it's Taco Bell."

    "No way, it's pronounced like TakaBell." She sounded it out for him. Jared rolled his eyes,

    "This conversation is literally too dumb for me to be having." Jared peeled himself off the couch, stretching.

    "Then what do you suggest we do?" Zoe asked, brushing the hair out of her face.

    "Easy, let's all play a little game." Jared beamed as he eyed the other four in the room.

    "You mean like monopoly?" Alana asked, pushing her glasses up on her face. "My family plays it all the time, I'm really good at it."

    "Monopoly sounds fun." Evan chimed in quietly.

    "That would be great if this was my fifth birthday party." Jared mocked them. "No, I was thinking something more exciting."

    "Just say what you have in mind, Kleinman." Connor growled as he put out his cigarette on the basement floor. Jared turned to smirk at him.

    "Naked twister?"Jared chortled, this earned disgusted looks from everyone else. "Okay, okay, how about spin the bottle?"

    "I'm down for it." Zoe grinned. "But no matter what, I'm not kissing Connor. That's disgusting."

    "Agreed." Connor said roughly, getting up from where he sat on the floor.

    "I don't know, guys..." Evan's face was a bright red. "I mean, I don't want to ruin the fun-"

    "Then don't." Jared winked at him. "You'll be fine, Ev." Jared grabbed an empty coke bottle from the recycling bin. The others formed a circle, Alana was looking just as nervous as Evan. Zoe patted Alana's shoulder reassuringly.

    "Don't worry, I'll make sure Jared doesn't get too out of control." She smiled. Jared set the bottle down in the middle of the circle and flopped down next to Evan.

    "When have I been known to get out of control?" He snickered. "Okay, who wants to go first?" There was silence for a moment before Zoe sighed.

    "Fine, I'll go first." She reached out and spun the bottle. Everyone watched with anticipation as it finally landed on Alana. Jared cheered excitedly, Connor glared silently, and Evan turned a brighter shade of pink.

    "Are you cool with this, Alana?" Zoe asked her. Alana nodded, nervously looking down at the floor. This would be her first kiss, not that she'd tell anyone that.

    "Get on with it!" Jared yelled.

    "I'd be just as happy if you didn't." Connor groaned. Zoe stuck her tongue out at Connor and turned back to Alana. She planted a quick kiss on Alana's lips.

    "There, I did it." Zoe grinned, pulling away. Alana flushed, fiddling with her shirt. Jared clapped her on the back.

    "That was hot." He snickered. "Alright, it's Connor's turn." Connor glared at Jared for a second before reaching out and grabbing the bottle, spinning it with a flick of his wrist. Finally, the bottle stopped, landing on Jared. Well, more like the empty space next to Jared. Zoe snorted with laughter.