Good Morning

Connor's eyes fluttered open to see Jared nose to nose with him, still soundly asleep. He chuckled and reached out to brush hair away from Jared's face, the other boy just looked so peaceful, it was rare that Connor saw him this way. Connor fiddled with a strand of Jared's hair, twirling it till it curled. Jared shifted and Connor froze, hoping he didn't wake Jared. Finally Jared gave a small sigh and went still again.

Connor melted, he loved how clever his boyfriend was and how he always had something interesting to say, but seeing him sleeping peacefully, no smug smirk or eye rolls, was absolutely adorable. Connor put a hand on Jared's back and carefully pulled him closer so that Jared was pressed against Connor's chest. Jared nuzzled Connor's neck, sighing again.

God, Jared was just too beautiful, Connor didn't know if he could handle it. Jared's head was gently resting on Connor's neck so that he could feel each one of Jared's hot breaths. His legs were entwined with Connor's, his warm feet pressed against Connor's cold ones. Connor gently began rubbing Jared's back.

"That feels good, don't stop." Jared sighed sleepily. Damn, he woke Jared up. Connor didn't stop, instead he pressed harder and longer strokes into Jared's back.

"Well, good morning." Connor kissed Jared's forehead.

"Mornin'" Jared yawned, stretching. "Admiring me, were you?"

"I always admire you." Connor chuckled, his eyes softening.

"So, you always watch me sleep?" Jared raised an eyebrow teasingly. "That's a bit creepy, even for you."

"Yeah, you're a lot quieter when you're asleep." Connor rolled his eyes and pressed their lips together. Jared chuckled against Connor's lips.

"Ready for breakfast?" Jared smiled.

"Hell yeah."