Chapter 13: Thanks For Caring

I walked out of the loud school alongside Alpha and Katrina as we all laughed at the jokes Alpha would say. Once we opened the door and were a couple feet away I felt someone grab my wrist making me turn around.

I met eyes with some blue ones.

"Hey." She said as she looked at me.

"See you guys tomorrow," I said as we both walked a little bit far from the school but still on the school grounds. "What did you want to say?" I asked crossing my arms and leaning against a tree.

"Look I get it, I had no right to react in the way that I did but you need to understand, I care about your health even more if it's your mental health. I painked okay? I really don't want to lose another person to suicide." She explained.

"Another person?" I asked.

She sighed before looking at the floor. "When we moved my grandmother had died. My mom went into depression and slowly became more and more aloof. She then... she killed herself. It was really hard to keep moving even more since I had lost two people. But it determined me to not let it happen again." She explained as she looked at me, a face full of passion and leadership.

"I see. Can...can we please start over?" I asked her which made her smile at me.

"Of course. Ahem, the name's Aqua what's yours?" She asked.

"The names Violet although my friends call me Vio," I said shaking her hand.

~*~

I was staring at the ceiling wide awake. My clock had read 2 A.M. I sighed before standing to my feet and turning on my light switch. I looked at my room which was a mess. Sighing I went ahead and picked up my dirty clothing and placed it in my dirty launder bin.

Getting bored I picked up my phone and connected my headphones to it and played my favorite playlist.

~*~

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm going off. Groaning I turned off my alarm. I tried my best to get up and failed a little. I fell back onto my bed and then heard a knock on the door forcing me to get up.

I opened the door to see Aqua with a smile on her face.

"May I come in?" She asked. I nodded and opened the door wider for her to be able to come in.

"How did you find where I live?" I asked she just chuckled.

"I asked Alpha." She explained as she grabbed my wrist and lead me to my room.

She made me sit down as she pulled out a gray turtleneck, black tights, and a galaxy skirt.

"You can choose your shoes I'll make your food." She explained as she left my room and went downstairs.

Okay, what the fuck? It took me a minute to process everything before sighing and putting on my clothes.

~*~

I went downstairs and was hit with the blessed smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Like the one my mum used to make me.

"Finally! Hurry and eat so we can get to school." Commanded Aqua who was cleaning all the dirty dishes.

"Okay, mom." I groaned as I sat down and began eating.

"I'll be doing this every morning by the way so get used to it darling." Explained Aqua as I nodded and kept eating.

Although, yes, I had many questions going through my head I suppose the company wouldn't be that bad.

Taking my final bite of my pancakes I placed my now empty plate and fork in the sink.

"Let's go!" Exclaimed Aqua as she handed me my backpack.

~*~

We soon arrived in front of my locker and Aqua was leaning against a locker beside mine as she did god knows what on her phone.

"Why did you do all that?" I asked pulling out my books.

"To make you feel special." She answered still looking at her phone.

"I expected something else," I whisper aloud making her sigh and place her phone in her back pocket.

"I'm gonna be doing this so you don't ever feel like someone doesn't care about you, and so I can make you happy from the start of the day if you're sad." She explained smiling widely at me making me smile back.

"Thanks, Aqua."

"No problem. Now let's head to homeroom." She said giving me a tight hug as we both headed to homeroom.