Chapter 7: Laugh

"How could your mom ever tell you such a thing!" I shouted.

"She said I was her guardian angel that was sent to her by the gods and for that she never called me her daughter but would call me Sakura because she claimed to feel lower than I." She explained.

"Still," I complained.

"The last time we called she told me this..."

-Back To A Couple Hours When Sakura Was Talking To Her Mother-
-Sakura's Point Of View-

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, Sakura?" She replied.

"Am I your daughter?" I questioned as I always when we speak to each other.

She lets out a sad laugh that makes it sound like she'll break at any second. "No, you were never my daughter. You were my guardian angel given to me by the gods. Your age doesn't matter I have always lower than you." She answered.

"How so?" I asked my back leaning on the wall.

"You...you could make anyone smile...even me...even your father...I wish you knew how much shame I had when I slapped you." She said.

"Mom, you remember that song you sang to me when I was young right?" I asked.

"Of course I do." She responded.

"Je t'aime, je t'aime toujours I am forever yours. Sweet dreams, sweet dreams mon cher. You're always in my prayers~" I sang.

"Softly, sweetly, wrapped up in heavens arms. Sailing, soaring, over the moon gathering Stardust~" She continues.

"Be still, be safe, be sure je t'aime, je t'aime toujours~" I sang further.

"Wishing, praying, all of your dreams come true. Please remember where you are, my heart is with you~" She continued tripping over a few of her words.

"Sweet dreams, sweet dreams mon cher. Always in my prayers. I am forever yours, je t'aime, je t'aime toujours~" I finished falling to my knees and crying so many tears that I didn't realize I was holding back. 

~*~

-Back To Violet's P.O.V-

"I am so sorry, Sakura," I said hugging her as she cried some more.

"It's alright." She responded.

Her phone started ringing so I stopped hugging her and gave her some space. She pulled out her phone and placed it to her ear.

"Hello? This is Sakura speaking." She said. "Oh! Brookie you're back, did you enjoy your little vacation and missing a whole week of school?" She asked. "Ah, I see, well Aqua is going to be having a sleepover for today and tomorrow so tell her to drop you off at your house. Ya okay, talk to you later bye." She said hanging up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"A friend of mine called Brooklyn. She just arrived today. Now let's go to Aqua's home." She said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up.

~*~

"Took you, girls, long enough!" Shouted Aqua as we came into her house and followed her downstairs. 

We then entered into the basement to see the whole group talking or playing games.

"Sakura!" Shouted a voice.

"Brookie cookie!" Shouted back Sakura as she hugged another female with light brown skin and dark brown fluffy hair.

"You know I hate to be called that." Complained the girl I guessed to be called Brooklyn.

"Yeah I know but it fits you so perfectly." Said Sakura ruffling the girl's hair.

"Who is she?" Asked Brooklyn as she pointed towards me.

"Ah, this here is Violet, Violet this is Brooklyn. Brooklyn this is Violet." Answered Sakura stepping back slightly to give Brooklyn a little bit of space.

"Pleasure meeting you." Said Brooklyn.

"Pleasure meeting you as well," I replied.

Brooklyn as a pillow then hit the back of her head.

"Let's play some MC, you dork!" Shouted Katrina.

"Alright." Responded Brooklyn sitting down with Katrina, Alpha, and Dee.

I smiled sweetly as I went towards the sofa and sat on arms of it.

I looked around to see everyone doing different things.

Katrina, Alpha, Dee, and Brooklyn were all playing videos games surrounded by cups of coffee and snacks. Aqua, Sakura, Hoshi, Lavender, Jacob, and Leandro were all playing a game of fish. Lilly, Luna, Kevin, and Melina were standing around talking and laughing. Angel and Maka were sitting near the gaming teens watching them yell and laugh loudly.

A little girl then came running down who had long curly black hair and icy blue eyes such as Aqua's. She was carrying two bowls filled with chips. Aqua sighed before standing up and grabbing one bowl and placing it on a near by table. The little girl did the same before turning to Aqua.

"Sissy where's my candy you promised?" Asked the little girl tugging on Aqua's long light gray shirt.

"Here." Said Aqua pulling out a small plastic bag filled with all kind of candies. "Will this do?" She asked as the little girl nodded eagerly before grabbing the bag and running out the basement.

I stood up and walked over to Aqua. "Was that your little sister?" I asked.

"Yes she was, little brat said she would give me the chips if I gave her candy but she probably ate half of them." Answered Aqua picking up a single chip and eating it.  "Wanna join me for a little trip to the Seven Eleven?" She asked.

"Sure."

~*~

The night had surprisingly gotten cold making me shiver slightly. I looked up to see the full moon shining very brightly.  Hardly any stars shining in the sky.

"I'm guessing there is a lot more stars in Mexico than here huh?" Asked Aqua keeping her eyes forward as we stopped at a cross way.

"Yes, there is a lot more stars," I answered as we crossed. "But I love it here enough to give up looking at millions of balls of gas and flames," I replied.

"I would do anything to look at many stars." She replied letting out a soft sigh.

I looked forward to see the Seven Eleven coming into view.

"Wanna race?" I asked.

"Okay." She replied as I started running. "Oi!" She shouted as I continued to run at full pace.

We arrived at the Seven Eleven panting for air. "Why did I think running was a good idea?" I asked entering into the Seven Eleven.

"Who knows." Replied Aqua as she headed towards the section full of chips. "Let's see which ones?" Questioned Aqua as she looked at all the bags of chips that each had a different flavor.

I then grabbed at least twenty big bags. "I think this is good enough," I replied making Aqua laugh.

A/N
The song that was begin sung by Sakura and her mother is called Je'Taime by Kelly Sweet. The song below.