Chapter One

This is a Naruto fan fiction. The characters do not belong to me besides for my oc and all the plots that do not belong to the anime. I have also incorporated another anime into this and my charater, Eirene Yukiko, has an appearance of Ren Hakuryuu from Magi. Just ignore the gender and think of it as a girl instead of a guy.
___________________________
"There are heartless people." - Tokyo Ghoul
3rd POV
A young girl with astounding blue hair, lays unconscious in the ground, surrounded by hundreds of different kinds of trees. Her left eye was covered with white bandages and a large burn seemed to run from her covered left eye towards her cheeks. Her face's right side was paler then her left due to the burn and a small scar was on top of her right side's eyebrow, nothing too big to notice it. On her chin, a small black dot, a mole, was placed, almost near her lips.
She slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes and stood up from the ground, looking around with confusion in her eyes for she didn't remember anything but her name and age. She walked around, looking at her surroundings until she stumbled into a large cave, suddenly taken back by the sheer height of it. She walked closer, curiosity and fear shaking her entire being, and touched the side of the cave where a sentence was written, but she wasn't able to read it.
The ground beneath her suddenly started shaking as if an earthquake has hit and she stumbled, trying to hold unto something so she wouldn't fall down. The shaking stopped and she looked in front of her, towards the cave, which was now open and seemed to pull the girl towards it. Losing control of her body, she let out a yelp and tried to hold unto the cave but her small, soft hands lost its grip and she was yanked inside.
She started struggling, letting out tears from her eye that wasn't hidden behind the bandages. The sound of fear mixed with cries of helplessness echoed inside the cave, multiplying it three times until it started again. Then she was released as she fell on the ground harshly and she but her lips not to let out any sound.
A warm chuckle was heard from her front and she whipped her head to look at who was laughing at her pain. Spiky white hair was what her eye focused on first then something like a tube, which seemed endless and she couldn't see the end of it, connected to the person. The person was old and looked at least hundred years old, but the authority and energy flowing from him said otherwise. His eyes held a unique pattern that the little girl couldn't figure out what, and his lips were as dried as sand in summer. What drew her in was the beautiful and warm smile the man had, which judging from his rough features, he rarely did. He adorned a gray robe, which was so simple but he made it look like it was made for him.
"Who- Who are you?" The little girl stuttered out, seemingly fascinated by the power oozing out of him. The man looked down at her from where he was sitting, a throne like chair, made out of nothing but wood, and gave her another warm smile, his eyes lighting up incredibly.
"Your teacher." He simply spoke, confusing the little girl as she tilted her head to the side, with the most innocence spilling out. "My teacher?" She asked, this time not stuttering once and looking at the man's visible eye. "Of course. I'll be teaching you the way to live and harness the incredible power you possess within you." He chuckled once again, the vibrations sending warm feelings to her heart. "You know who I am?" She questioned, curiosity taking control of her eyes and confusion swirling in her blue orbs.
"Of course. I know who and what you are. Eirene Yukiko." He replied, as the young girl widened her eyes. How does he know who I am? "What do you mean 'what I am'?" She looked at his eyes, noticing the bright spark as she asked the question. "All shall be answered if you become my student. At a young age of only five, one shouldn't be questioning their existence. If you wish to know the answers, you must become my apprentice and shall learn the way of the shinobi." He spoke with a hidden malice, yet the child wasn't able to detect the shift in his emotions.
"What's a shinobi?" She once again tilted her head to the side and bit her thumb, narrowing her eye.
"Become my apprentice and all will be revealed to you." He all but answered. "What is your answer?"
Eirene unconsciously bit her thumb, thinking about his offer. She had no memories of anything else besides her name and age and if she was to survive in an unknown world, she needed to accept his offer.
"I accept."