Getting Her Expelled

-(Y/N)'s POV-

This is crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Last year, I enrolled here at Kalos Academy for a normal, happy student life here with my friends. Truth be told, I only went here because on my other school, the teachers there barely know anything at all. My mom then said to me that I won't learn anything if I still stayed there so we soon decided to enroll me here for a better student life.

Oh, how wrong I was.

Nearly dying about three times isn't normal, is it? Well, that has happened to me last year and this year. Hmm.. wonder what'll happen next year..?

And now, here I am, with my faithful friends Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, and Ash alongside with our Principal Ms. Apple, all running as fast as we could so that we can get to Maddie on time to get her expelled.

Suddenly, as I was thinking those thoughts, I was interrupted as I spotted a certain black-haired girl putting her books inside her locker. We all stopped and glared at her. Ms. Apple raised an eyebrow and cleared her throat, crossing her arms, "Ms. Brown," she spoke coldly.

Maddie instantly turned around, and her eyes widened as she saw Ms. Apple standing right there, glaring at her. I saw her gulp, "Um.. what is it..?"

-Maddie's POV-

Stupid (Y/N).

I was so happy, so so happy, but she just had to survive! I stabbed her! So deep! So hard! And yet she's still her! Ugh!

I slammed open my locker and literally shoved everything inside. Taking a deep breath to control myself, I closed it slowly, but suddenlty, I heard someone coughing and I turned around. My eyes widened as I saw Ms. Apple, Serena, Bonnie, Ash, Clemont, and (Y/N) all glaring at me, their arms crossed against their chests. My heart pounding, I gulped,

"Um.. what is it...?"

•••