Encounter

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

Last night was probably the worst night of my life. I had a nightmare and I barely had any sleep at all. But still, Maddie's words keep on repeating in my head.. I mean.. it was just a nightmare... right..?

As I walked down the hallway, I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching me, making me shiver at the thought. I turned around quickly, and for a second there I thought I saw Maddie holding a knife.. I shook my head, 'No. No. She's not there, (Y/N).' I told myself, yet the thought remained there.

This day was definetely the worst by far.

Classes were horrible - we have a new Math teacher and she was the worst. The tests that she gives us, I swear we didn't even learn about those and then she's going to say, "Hmph. I really thought you guys studied.." What is wrong with her.. seriously..? Also, Maddie kept on staring at me with that creepy red eyes of her.. Just thinking about it makes me shiver..

It was dissmissal time and I had just said to my friends to go home without me today. They said their goodbyes, but I could clearly tell they were worried. I was putting my books on my locker and the second I closed it and turned around.. my heart started pounding and fear was consuming me.

She was staring at me again.. holding a knife.. with a smirk on her face.. .

"Hello," she said with a creepy voice. I didn't know what to do at all. Part of me wanted to just run away but part of me also want to stay brave and play it cool. Bur before I could say anything, she opened her mouth, "Choose one (Y/N).. give Ash to me so we can end this quickly.. or do you prefer playing it the hard way..?"

"I- He already said he doesn't like you, ok? Why can't you just leave us alone!" I screamed, finally feeling brave enough.

She started laughing once again, and when she spoke, it was so scary and so cold that it made me shiver badly.

"Ok then.. guess you wanna play it the hard way.." she said before she slowly walked away, leaving me there, a look of fear planted on my face.

~~~