Caught

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I really thought that this year, everything would be normal. But of course, I was wrong. Last year, yes, a lot of bad things did happen, but this year, a psychopath is trying to kill me just cause she loves my the same person I love. I mean, come on, what can I do? He loves me, okay? Not you. That's his choice.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone suddenly pinned me to the ground. All of my books flew to the ground and I saw that it was none other that Maddie, who was smiling, holding a knife. My eyes widened in fear as she pulled the knife closer to my neck. She was so close that I could hear her breathing.

"Say your last words, (L/N)," she whispered to my ear. I didn't say anything but closed my eyes, fear gripping every single part of me as I whimpered.

I felt the cold blade make contact with my skin and I gulped. "You chose this, you that right?" She said quietly, pulling the knife closer and closer. "Goodbye," she laughed.

"Maddie?!"

-Serena's POV-

What happened yesterday still scared me. Last night, I barely got any sleep, all I did was think about her. Her red eyes.. and that smile.. I shivered as I shook my head, trying to dissmiss the memory.

It was 4:57 pm, and it was already dissmissal time. Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie already went home without me as I said that I still have something to do at school. I was heading towards my locker when I suddenly saw a book on the ground. Curious, I picked it up and opened it. On the top it says, (Y/N) (L/N), Grade 8 - Section B - 4.

Why would her book be here? I wondered, maybe she dropped it. However, my curiousity grew as I saw a bunch of books on the ground. Suddenly, I heard someone whimper and I saw 
Maddie holding a knife, and she has pinned someone to the ground, trying to stab her. My eyes widened as I saw that it was (Y/N). I accidentaly dropped the book to the ground,

"Maddie?!"

•••

Sorry for the cliffhanger >~<