Friends Always Give Second Chances

-(Y/N)'s POV-

The first thing that happened when I woke up was pratically being hugged to death by Bonnie. Once she calmed down, I told them what happened and all of them - especially Ash and Bonnie - were fuming.

"I will literally murder her in her sleep," Bonnie had said so cold and evil which even made me scared.

After being released from the hospital, we all went to my house and the second we stepped in, my mom hugged me, probably even tighter that Bonnie's hug earlier, and if it wasn't from Serena telling her to let go, I would've probably died.

We went upstairs to my room where I started apologizing for causing all of this mess, and they all kept saying "It's not your fault," which made me feel better.

"Come on, (Y/N), you didn't do anything!" Bonnie shouted and everyone nodded. "Besides, if you're gonna blame someone, blames us."

"Yeah, we're your friends, we should've looked after you more," Serena spoke up.

Deep down, I know it was my fault but hearing those words made me smile brightly. They were the best friends I could ever ask for.

"Yeah, she's right, besides, friends always give second chances, right?" Clemont said.

Everyone smiled and nodded, and that made me feel even better.

But..

We do still have one more problem. Maddie.

"Uh.. what are we gonna do about Maddie?" I asked.

"Oh.. yeah.. I completely forgot.." They all said.

"I say we get her expelled!" Bonnie suggested.

"Well.." I started.

"Come on! You want to, right?"

I thought about it for a second. She did do a lot of bad things this school year... even managed to try to kill me.. but.. is it really the right thing to do? I mean.. she is a psyhcopath.. ok, yeah.. Bonnie's right.

"All right," I smiled.

"Yeah!" Bonnie cheered. "How are we gonna do it, though?"

"Tell the teachers what she's been doing..?" Ash suggested, speaking for the first time.

"Okay," we all agreed.

It was alomst nighttime so they all left and went back to their own homes. Before they did, however, my mom offered them to eat dinner here as it was already 6:30 pm. It took about 10 minutes, but they finally gave in, and soon, they left.

We are so going to get Maddie expelled.