Transfer Student

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

"Everyone, we will have a transfer student this year." our main teacher, Ms. Flaire, announced, "Please introduce yourself Ms."

"Hi everyone, my name is Maddie A. Brown." She said calmly with a smile. She had bright red eyes and long black hair and she was also wearing the female highschool daily uniform.

-Maddie's Pov-

"Hi everyone, my name is Maddie A. Brown." I introduced myself calmly with a smile. I was looking around the room when our teacher called me.

"Maddie, your seat will be on the third row, near the window." She informed as I nodded.

I went over to my seat and sat down. Class was really boring, throughout our entire English class, I was just doodling on my notebook, pretending that I was talking notes. Luckily for me, I didn't get caught.

"Class dismissed!" Ms. Flaire announced loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Finally.." I mumbled under my breath, making sure no one heard me as I fixed my things and went outside of the room.

---

When I went into the cafeteria, it was already filled up with students, I was looking for a table when I saw one. It had five students in it but there was one more seat left. I went over to the table and cleared my throat, "Um.. Excuse me, can I please sit here?" I asked.

"Sure!" A honey-blonde haired girl responded.

"Thank you." I smiled as I sat down.

"Are you the transfer student on our class?" A raven-haired boy asked.

"Yes." I replied, slightly blushing.

"I'm Ash, and this is my parter Pikachu!" He introduced himself enthusiastically.

"I'm Serena." the honey-blonde haired girl said with a smile.

"I'm Clemont." the lemon-blonde haired boy sitting across me added.

"My name's Bonnie, and this is Dedenne!" she introduced herself happily, like Clemont, she also had lemon-blonde hair.

"And I'm (Y/N)." the (H/C) haired girl added.

"Well, nice to meet you everyone! As you may know, I am Maddie." I replied.

"Nice to meet you too!" Ash exclaimed. I smiled as I blushed.

'Why am I- do I...? Do I like him...?' I thought, 'No! No! No! I do not have a crush on him. No!'

"You all right Maddie?" He asked, snapping me back into reality.

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, I'm just fine." I replied awkwardly, still blushing.

'I really do like him...'

---

Hope you liked this chapter! See you next time on Kalos Academy Season Two: Hatred

Bye everyone!