Chapter 30: The Lake

----------------
Hikaru
----------------

"Follow me", Hikaru said grabbing your hand. It's been a week since you woke up. The whole time people are watching you and making sure you don't get outside or in trouble. It's really getting on your nerves. Hikaru has been keeping you company luckily. You're enjoying his presence.

A lot of people are also asking about what happened. Simon still blames himself but you've forgiven him. Same with Kyoya. You're still sad as to why he didn't tell.

Hikaru dragged you through the building avoiding the guards and others, sometimes hiding behind plants or furniture.
While you were in a come for three months another organisation showed up. They offered a better home and protection. They're called Amaze.
Alexej agreed. The majority was against it but it was better than running away the rest of our lives.
For now, you have this entire building for ourselves. There are rooms big enough for everyone. Also game rooms and training rooms are provided. On the roof there is even a beautiful garden.

You aren't allowed to go outside alone. Just in case I.H.F. is out there.

Amaze is building a small village for us, so we won't be find easily. The organisation offered you to make it public but the group didn't want that. Amaze tried to convince you but eventually gave up.
They still want to use you in a good way. Your abilities should be used in a good and useful way.
They are still figuring out how, but in the meanwhile everyone of the resistance can spend our time here.
Hikaru still goes to Ouran but comes to visit me often with the rest of the Host Club, just like old times.

Interrupting your thoughts, Hikaru stopped suddenly causing you to bump into him. You barely caught yourself before falling flat on your ass.
"And where are you two going?" Kaoru asked curiously. You looked over Hikaru's shoulder to see his twin standing there. He looked angry.

"Just getting some ramen downstairs", Hikaru said with a shrug. Kaoru looked down at your hands laced together. He sighed before looking up at you again. Kaoru had a sad and defeated expression on his face. You felt my heart ache for him. "I'll cover for you guys. Have fun." He then walked away without even glancing your way.

~♡~

H

ikaru parked the car. Both of you stepped out of it. You looked around with an uneasy smile on your face.
"So what are we doing here?"
Hikaru took a plastic from the backseat and gave it to you. You smiled before opening it. It was the first time you got a present in years. There' wasn't really a reason to why Hikaru gave it to you but you appreciated the effort.
"A bikini?" you laugh surprised.
"Are you happy with it?"
You felt your cheeks grow warm. You saw that it was the right size...
"You want me to show it to you?"
"Something like that. We will go swimming."
You turned to see a lake behind you. It's already dark but the view was beautiful. Hikaru walked towards the car and took his shoes off.
"You can change behind that tree. I won't peek", Hikaru said teasingly. You chuckled before walking towards a tree and changing behind it.
Hikaru looked curiously at the clothes on the ground laying next to the tree.
"While I'm changing tell me something."
"What do you want me to tell you?"
"How's the Host Club going? I don't know?" you threw your shirt away which landed plain in his sight. Hikaru got a bit distracted because of it.
"Uh... Oh! Fine."
You appeared from behind the tree in the (F/C) bikini. Hikaru blushed while you pulled the bikini a little bit lower so it wouldn't reveal too much of your breast.

Looking for distraction Hikaru walked towards the car to kick his shoes off. After taking the rest of his clothes off, Hikaru ran towards the water.
You on the other hand, raised your hand. The water at Hikaru's feet disappeared. Instead there was a huge wave in front of him.

"Oh c'mon!" he said turning back to you. You started laughing while he stumped towards you. Hikaru picked you up bridal style and threw you in the water.

~♡~

While you walked towards the tree again, Hikaru looked fascinated at your butt in your wet bikini.
He just changed his shirt when you walked towards him in a jeansshort and white shirt.

"Let's go back before the others find out we snuck out", Hikaru said. You nodded and let the towel fall. With a sigh you picked it up. Hikaru was surprised to see that you weren't wearing anything underneath the shirt, no bra. His face turned red. He knew he shouldn't be looking at your boobs. Hikaru felt ashamed but still couldn't keep his eyes of you.

"Is there a stain on my shirt or something?" you asked. Hikaru suddenly looked back up in your eyes. "Well? Is it dirty?"
"N-no! Nothing..", stutters he nervously. "I was just... thinking... about certain stuff."
"You're sometimes really weird, Hikaru", you said laughing while stepping back into the car. Hikaru quickly followed. Smiling, because he knew the girl he loves was safely with him.

______________________________

Hiya!

So I tried writing it in... second person, idk how to explain.

Either way, let me know if I should switch it back to first person. I hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry it took so long!

Next chapter will be with Kaoru and it will be with a different scenarios just like suggested by angel_light104 and Lisa-d. 💕 (Thank you for the advice once again)

I'm just really busy and the Hikaru chapter was basically already ready to publish but I wanted to wait for Kaoru's chapter.

I changed my mind because it took too long to finish.

I will make sure to make time tomorrow just to write it.

ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY
I'm disappointed in myself because I could til now always update really fast.