❤️ REUNION ❤️

Start bij het begin

" Ridz say to this man that I will not talk to him who had forgotten us long back" Anji says flipping her hair angrily for which Atul and ridz sighs.

" I can never forget my freinds trust me I missed you guys so much " armaan replies her with love and with his most charming dimpled smile which melts her but she acts stubborn.

" Di Chodo bhi na abhi ,bahut din ke baad mile hai hum log" ridz tries to convince her who smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

" I will forgive you, your charms always works on me but what about the person behind you who is all ready to murder you" Anji says to armaan smiling releasing from hug. Armaan looks confused at Anji who sighs at him to look behind.

Armaan and everyone turns to look who is there. Riddhima gets shocked seeing them and then happy. Anji and Atul will be smirking seeing them. Sid sees the Muskaan and thinks what is she doing here. Armaan utters shocked........

"RAHUL !!!!!!!!!!! "

"MUSKAAN !!!!!!!!!!"

Armaan first gets shocked next he feels happy seeing his both best friends and then at last he gulps seeing Muskaan ready to murder him.

" Hey Muskaan, hey Rahul, how are you?" Armaan tries to ask casually by smiling but it came out with fear.

" Armaan ke Bache........aaj tu gayye Kaam se.......mein tujhe dikhaata hu kaisa Hoon mein.....kitna gussa Hoon mein....." Saying this Muskaan runs to him and starts beating him.

" Stop it Muskaan ,what are you doing? What happened? Have you gone mad? " Armaan asks her while trying to stop her.

" Kya kaha tune....mein paagal hoon.....toh ab mein tujhe dikhaata Hoon apna paagalpan.......pehle aise hi bin bataaye chod Kar Chala jaata hai aur ab keh Raha ki mein paagal hoon......" Saying this Muskaan starts beating him again.

" Sorry yaar......galthi ho gayyi ......" Armaan will be trying to say but she continues to do what she was doing.

Rahul sighs seeing this as he expected this reaction from Muskaan.

Riddhima gets shock after shock seeing all her friends one by one but feels extremely happy. She laughs seeing Muskaan's behaviour.....how much she missed her craziness.

Sid seems shocked seeing that same girl who fought with him unnecessarily now beating shit out of armaan and he is doing nothing but laughing while stopping her.

Shilpa also will be shocked seeing the girl who is beating armaan and scolding him while others will be laughing at them not even trying to stop her.

JP & jiggy also will be in same situation as they don't know them and seeing craziness of the girl they get frightened.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Arey rukh jaa Junglee billi.....Kya Kar Rahi ho.....chod dho usse......" Rahul interrupts Muskaan who smacks him on his head and he backs off. Armaan and Atul laughs loudly and receives glare from Muskaan.