chapter six

Today was the day, the day that Victoria has been wishing throughout the week not to come, the day she would be joined to a marriage she never asked for, a marriage that came without a choice.

Her wedding day.

She was already in her wedding gown which Alexa helped her into, and was currently retouching her make up which Victoria didn't find necessary but Alexa being who she was insisted.

"oh, bestie you look amazingly gorgeous, oh my wow!" Tony said when Alexa was done retouching the makeup.

After the proposal at the beach, everything went very fast, since Eric had decided to push the wedding to this Saturday for reasons best known to him, Victoria was thrown into a moving train of activities, from wedding rehearsals which Eric never showed up, to cake testing and decors, to gown fitting, then to the salon, back to the wedding rehearsals, then there was the bachelorette Party.

She didn't realise how hard to prepare for a wedding that wasn't standing on love was, Eric did nothing other than work and make calls.

"Okay, pretty bride is time to go" Amanda Eric's sister said when she walked in with Ella.

"You look beautiful," Ella said. One thing that gave Victoria joy was that her sister was finally done with her treatments forever, and she could be with her on this day even if she knew it wasn't what everyone thought it was but it still made her happy to see smiles on her sister's face.

"Thank you," Victoria said with tears forming at the banks of her eyes.

"Oh my God Victoria who cries on her wedding day when she isn't on the alter yet, do you want to ruin your make-up!" Alexa shouted at Victoria.

"Sorry"

"oh please we need to get going before Eric comes here and drags you to the alter himself," Amanda said and rolled her eyes at Alexa and Victoria.

The drive to the church wasn't long, Victoria became more nervous as they got closer to the church, Even tho she knew this wasn't a wedding, like a wedding in an I love you and forever want to be with you kind of wedding she couldn't help being nervous.

Since her parents were dead Victoria walked to the alter herself, the church was so big and filled to the brim with all kinds of people, wealthy people, Mrs knight had invited everyone she knew to her sons' wedding and so did Amanda and Eric, Victoria only invited people she was permitted to invite, according to Eric not everyone is invited strictly by invitation due to the kind of people he was inviting, in other words, no low class or middle class invited, so she was permitted to invite just her family and best friends.

Her face was covered with a Vail, which she was thankful for as no one could see her biting her lips because she was nervous not to make any mistake as all eyes were on her including that of Eric, who stood there at the altar in all his glory.

When she finally reached the altar, Eric took her hands, and she let out the breath she had been holding.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here to witness the joining together of these two beloved children in holy matrimony, in sickness and in health, in pains and joy till death do them part, please if anyone has any reasons that these two shouldn't be together speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest said.

After a few minutes and no one objected to their wedding, the priest went on to join them together, the exchange of rings was done and it came to that part Victoria had been nervous about all day, that...

"You may now kiss the bride"

Yeah, that part.

Eric removed the Vail from her face, he stared at her for a while, before he pulled her close, his gaze dropped to her lips for a while before he kissed her, at first it was slow and sensual but then along the way it became demanding and wild that Eric pulled her closer when he felt Victoria respond to his kisses he groaned at how slow she was, and after a while he broke the kiss, leaving Victoria's lip red due to his demanding kisses, Everyone clapped and cheered.