Chapter Twelve

Rosalie's Point Of View

All I remembered had been that song. That familiar song. Sent from above. Susie Campbell had sung it. I looked up at the familiar and angry female figure. She looked to be a more humanoid form of Alice Angel. Only taller and more grown. "What the hell is going on?" Had been my first question ever since I escaped the dark and drowning puddle of ink. The female figure didn't seem to know how to respond. "W-W-Who are you?!" She screeched. Her voice matched that of Susie's but more screechy. "First, I want to know who you are! Where I am! And most importantly, what happened!" I yelled at the female. She groaned and introduced herself as Alice Angel. "Wait, the Alice Angel?" She nodded as I began to squeal with excitement.

"So, who are you?" Alice Angel asked. "Rosalie Franks." I said. The name startled Alice Angel for a moment. "As in W-Wally F-Franks?" I nodded at her question. "He is my grandpa!" I said. Alice Angel bit her lip for a moment. "I-I-I-Is he a-a-a-ali-ive?" She asked me. I nodded. "My mom and my father have been currently undergoing a divorce so he tends to visit every now and then." I said. I noticed Alice Angel look away when I mentioned his name. Wally Franks, could that have something to do with her? "He had been someone I used to know." Alice Angel said. "So, where-where am I?" I asked Alice Angel. "Down below the workshop. Far, far down." Alice Angel said. Well shit then. "It isn't safe for you down here. With the other monsters......" Alice Angel explained. "Other monsters? What do you-" My sentence then became interrupted by a scream. It sounded familiar.

Y/n?

Alice Angel turned to me. "I thank you for your help. But please tell me, what do you remember?" Alice Angel asked. "I-I-I-I-I-I remember darkness and-and-and little to no air." Alice Angel gasped at what I just confessed. "That little bastard!" I have never heard Alice Angel swear. Or maybe it had been the children's show version. Alice Angel looked to be seething with hatred. But why? "I must have you carry out a few tasks for me." She said. I nodded and she gave me a pipe. "Hit anything that gets in your way with that. Don't pity anyone." She said. She pushed open a door with lots of strength. I had enough time for me to escape from the room. "Wait, Alice Angel!" I said. "What is it child?" She asked. "Are you and Bendy dating?" I asked. It had always made me question their relationship in and probably off the show.

"Well not at the moment....." Alice Angel responded. "Okay! P.S, you were sorta always my favorite character!" I said and ran off. I explored down several hallways and corridors. I needed to find a way out of this building. I had little to no memory of how I got here or what had happened. Speaking of which, how long had I been out for? I neared a hallway but stopped at a dead end. I sighed in defeat as I accepted my fate to starve to death down here. I sat down on the floor, sighing. Nobody can help me now! I felt a vibration near my butt and checked my pocket to discover my phone being bombarded with frantic texts.

I knew what I needed to do. I dialed 911 and waited for someone to pick up. It went to voicemail many times but I couldn't give up! If I were to get out of here, I needed the police, I needed the S.W.A.T team! Finally for what felt like forever, some lady picked up. "Yes? 911, how may I help you?" There were no words at the moment of what I could say. So many thoughts raced through my head. "Help! I've been kidnapped! Can you save me from this maze of insanity?! It reeks down here with rats and ink! I don't know where I am but can you trace my location?!" I screamed into my phone. The lady must've thought that I had gone insane or pulling a prank. Silence on the other line. For a mere moment, I thought she had hung up on me. "What's your name?" The lady asked. "Rosalie Franks." I answered.

"What's your current location?" The lady asked. "Apparantly, underground. Please sent the S.W.A.T team! I think someone's being murdered!" I must have sounded crazy to her. No doubt she wanted to end the phone call. Unfortunately, my phone died. "SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" I exclaimed. I sighed and decided to carry on until the cops arrived. I held my pipe close and walked down several hallways. I encountered many things along the way such as ink creature people, dead Borises, and corpses. I kept remembering the orders Alice Angel had given me. Don't pity anyone. She must've had to kill many times before. This made me think back to the good ol' days of animation without the color and with logic being obeyed. Much like nowadays, it's adult jokes, cliche characters, and worst of all, color. Everything must've changed in poor Joey Drew's mind. When I first heard that the show had ended in 1970, I became devasted. Over 60 years worth of animation beauty. Over 60 years of fun. What could have caused it? Well, I may never know for certain but I do know one thing, this shit be lit!

For hours, I grew tired and even developed hunger pains. All I found were empty cans of bacon soup and possibility chocolate cake? I sighed and got into one of the Little Miracle Stations. I still had the pipe on me and decided to sleep.