Chapter 2

The trucks pull into our driveway at 11:25 and someone knock on our door. My mom opens it, "Are you Mrs. Gayzerre?" A man asks.

"Yes."

"Please sign here." He says, pointing to the bottom of his clipboard. While she reads the paper, he asks, "Do u want the animatronics wandering around or staying in one spot?"

"What do u want Gaygge?" She asks, looking down next to her.

"Wandering around!" We yell in harmony.

He nods, "It must be your birthday bud, happy birthday!" He says, patting his head.

"Thanks!"

"Ok, we are going to unload the animatronics, it will take about ten minutes, ok?"

"Yup, the party starts in a half hour."

"Want to see them with me?" He asks us. We both nod excitedly and follow him to the trucks.

He opens one and says, "This is Ballora and Circus Baby." I look at Ballora, she was just like a ballerina, all purple and blue.. "And over here is the funtimes." He says, leading us to the other truck and opening it, "That's Funtime Foxy and this is Funtime Freddy, he's the only boy in the crew."

"Really? Like me in my family."

"Yup, just the opposite." He says.

"Who's that?" Gaygge asks, pointing to the bunny on Funtime Freddy's hand.

"That's Bon-Bon, Funtime Freddy's puppet. She's very mischievous and doesn't always like to stay on Freddy's arm, she sometimes hides and we have to find her."

"Cool!" He says, bouncing with excitement.

"Alright, can u step back so we can get them out?" He says.

We both step back a few feet and watch them unload the animatronics. It takes two or three men to bring them out of the truck, four for Baby, she must be heavy. It makes sense, she's over seven feet. They finish unloading them and some cars pull in our driveway for the party. Gaygge goes to meet them and I watch them turn on the animatronics. The guy that talked to my mom went back to speak to her again, the men that helped unload closed the truck and got in.

He comes back and says, "See you at 3!" He waves to me and gets into the truck.

They drive away and I turn around to see the animatronics, "Ok, guys follow me!" I say, walking to the backyard. They all follow me in a line to the backyard and I open the gate, "Ok, just walk in." I say, holding the door open and motioning them inside. They all walk in, looking at me with the same face, like they're planning something. I walk in last and close the gate behind me, "Ok do whatever, I'll be back." I say, running inside.

"Hi!" Kieleey says, running to me.

"Hi! Let's go outside and play!" I say.

"But i want to play inside."

"Honey, go outside with Cetahrre." My aunt says to her.

"Ok.." She follows me outside and I show her the animatronics.

"Guys, say hi to Kieleey!" I say.

They all wave with a smile on their face and I say, "Ok Kieleey, that's Funtime Freddy, Bon-Bon, Circus Baby, Ballora, and Funtime Foxy."

"Oooh!! A ballerina!" She says, running to Ballora. I roll my eyes and sit down on the porch steps. Gaygge runs out a few minutes later with all of his friends and some of our cousins. Soon after, the parents.

I get up and find Kieleey within the crowd of girls near Ballora, "Wanna play somewhere else?" I ask.

"No.." She says, freeing her arm from my grip.

I sigh and join the boys in a game of soccer, it was way more fun than dancing. Gaygge was on a team with Whyahtte, Indahgo, Lookus, Funtime Foxy and his friends. I was put on the other team with Jahcke, Rhyliee, Funtime Freddy, Circus Baby, and my cousins. It seemed like Gaygge's team was winning, but since I was the best player on my soccer team, I wasn't going to be on the losing team.