Chapter 12.

Demi’s POV

Okay, I’ve just called Marissa and she should be over in about half an hour. I really hope she likes Paige; I mean why wouldn’t she like her? Paige is perfect to me. I must admit, I am kind of shocked that I have become so attached to her so quickly, but I feel like, when I first met her we connected straight away. I know that her vacation has only begun, but I am dreading the day she goes home. 

“Babe, Marissa will be here in a short while!” I shout up the stairs to Paige.

She’s up there getting changed into something scruffy of mine, so we can paint later with Marissa.

“Okay!” I hear Paige shout from my bedroom.

I smile to myself as I pour chocolate cocoa into our mugs and turn to the stairs. 

Paige’s POV

I wonder if Marissa will actually like me. What if she convinces Demi to send me back home? I really need to impress her. I strip off my maroon jumper and change it with Demi’s baggy white shirt. As I have no pants other than jeans or shorts, I throw on a pair of Demi’s tracksuit bottoms. As I’m pulling the pants up, I hear a quiet tap on the door.

“Come in!” I say, watching the door open to reveal Demi holding a mug of hot chocolate.

“I made you a little something!” Demi exclaims, placing the mug on the bedside table.

“Thanks Dem.” I reply, hopping onto the bed. I lie on my back and look up as Demi hovers over me.

“Babe, you look fabulous with my t-shirt on, even though it’s like 10 times bigger than you.” She laughs.

I feel the bed move as Demi climbs onto my belly. I jerk as she tickles my stomach a little bit, which makes her laugh.

“Just getting payback for this morning!” Demi giggles, tickling my stomach even more.

I am literally so ticklish, so I could whack her off me right now. I struggle; trying to wiggle out of Demi’s grasp, but she just laughs and keeps a firm hold on me. Demi moves her hands up to my arms and tickles me even more. By this time I am crying of laughter.

“Haha, now I know you’re weakness!” Demi jeers while bending down to kiss me on the nose.

I poke her in the cheek making her stop kissing me which makes her pout. A perfect time to strike. I swiftly pull Demi’s arms down and flip her underneath me. She squeals as I have now swapped places with her.

“I don’t think so!” I laugh,  tickling her feet which makes her squeal and kick out of my grasp.

“Crap!” I exclaim, as she hops off the bed and picks me up off the bed.

“Haha, I got you!” Demi laughs, picking me up and parading me around the room. I laugh hysterically into Demi’s neck and wrap my legs around her waist.

“I’m tired now Dem” I sigh, while twiddling with her hair.

“Aw well, Marissa will be round in a bit, so you’ll have to stay awake to paint!” Demi says, carrying me out of the room. I cling onto her like a sloth as she carries me down the stairs.

“W-will Marissa like me?” I ask, as Demi walks me into the lounge. She sits me down on her knee on the couch, and looks me in the eyes.

“Of course she will baby, I love you, and so she will too.” Demi smiles which makes my heart flutter.

Demi Lovato loves me. Me?

“I really hope so; I just don’t want to let you down.” I admit, looking up into her sparkly, brown eyes.