final.

Sorry for the random ending, but it was suggested so I went with it lol. Enjoy :)

****

Scott and Mitch ended up staying in Florida for two months. Mitch didn't want to force Scott to leave. Scott had so much fun in Florida that he didn't mind staying longer than expected.

Now, they were finally back home in L.A. Mitch went straight back to working, though Scott isn't surprised. He's not mad though because he knows how important Mitch's career is.

Scott distracted himself by cleaning the house while Mitch is gone. He's currently cleaning out the fridge because they were gone for two months and most of the food they had expired.

"And here we have a wild Scott Hoying in his natural habitat,"

Scott looks up and rolls his eyes playfully when he sees Mitch with his phone, instantly knowing that he's livestream with his fans. He's glad Mitch still does stuff like this. He remembers all the time in school when he would stay up extra late just to watch one of his livestreams.

"What are you doing?" Mitch asks when he sees Scott tossing food into the trashcan.

"Cleaning the fridge. A lot expired while we're away, and I'm bored so," Scott shrugs.

"Anyways, say hi to the kids-"

Scott looks up at the phone and waves. "Hi kids," he says.

Mitch giggles. "They want to know how Florida was," he says as he sits down at the kitchen table.

Scott pouts. "Don't remind me. I miss Florida so much," he says.

"We're thinking about moving to Florida, yeah?" Mitch asks, raising his eyebrows.

"I might have mentioned it," Scott blushes. "They're freaking out now, aren't they?"

"We're not allowed to leave L.A according to my fans," Mitch laughs.

"Fair enough. It was just so fun. Imagine being able to go to Disney World every day,"

"We live close to Disneyland though?" Mitch pouts. "I'm surprised we barely visit there."

"Ugh. Disneyland is awesome but it's not as awesome as Disney World. Someone has to agree with me,"

Mitch laughs and stands back up. "Alright. I'll let you get back to your spring cleaning," he says. He walks over to Scott and kisses him once before turning and walking out of the kitchen, while talking to his fans.

Scott chuckles, and then he grins when he sees Kirstie walk into the kitchen. "You're here!"

"He's already working? Didin't you just get back?" Kirstie asks, raising her eyebrows.

"You know how he is. He's a workaholic. How are you?" Scott asks as he pulls Kirstie into a hug.

"I'm great. I actually have something to talk to you about. Have you ever heard of a capella?"

"Of course. Mitch has done some a capella stuff while his music," Scott nods. "What about it?"

"I know you said you were done with music but... I think we should try it. I know these really talented men who would be able to help us. The three of us could be the lead singer and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa-" Scott blinks a few times. "You want to form a group?"

"Yeah," Kirstie nods. "I know it's a long shot and Mitch will probably say no but, it's worth a shot?"

"Why do you want to start a group so suddenly?" Scott asks curiously as he shuts the fridge door.

"I just think it will be fun. We all have a love for music. And, maybe it would be more fun for you if there were multiple people rather than singing on your own. It will help you deal with anxiety," Kirstie says.

"I don't know. We'll have to talk to Mitch about it. Who are these two men you know?" Scott asks.

"They're names are Matt Sallee and Kevin Olusola. I found them both on youtube and they're very talented. Matt is a wonderful singer and he's a bass. Kevin is an insane beatboxer and can play the cello! He plays the freaking cello while he's beatboxing. Have you ever heard of something like that before?"

"No way. Let me see this!" Scott exclaims excitedly. "That sounds so cool."

Kirstie takes out her phone and shows Scott the video. "I've already been talking to them both and they're totally on board for the whole group thing. They both love a capella and music in general."

"This sounds amazing. I have to talk to Mitch about this," he says.

However, Scott isn't surprised when Mitch rejected being in the group. Mitch enjoys being a solo popstar and it would be a weird transition for him to straight into a group and doing something completely different.

Scott is a little disappointed. He had been so excited about working with new and different people.

After a few weeks, Mitch decided that he did want to try the group thing. He could tell how disappointed Scott was and he wants to at least try. If it doesn't work, then he can just go back to being solo.

"What about Pentatonix?" Scott suggests. "Like, the pentatonic scale? There's five memberes..."

"That sounds so cool!" Kirstie grins, the other members agreeing.

And so, Pentatonix is formed. Scott, Mitch, Kirstin, Kevin and Matt.

It didn't take very long before they were taking over the charts with they're albums and selling out shows, and eventually winning multiple Grammys. Scott got over his fear of performing on stage with new friends, and he couldn't imagine doing all of this without the help of them.

Scott smiles as he stands on stage, looking around at all the thousands of people screaming for them. It's taking everything in him not to burst into tears. He looks over at Mitch and smiles at him.

"We did it," Mitch breaths as he stares at Scott. "We actually did it."

Scott never thought he would go from being in an abusive relationship, to selling out stadiums. He never thought he would marry his idol. He's glad he had a support system like Kirste to keep him going.

"You were getting emotional up there," Mitch says as he stands with Scott in their dressing room.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how far we've come. All of us," Scott looks up at Mitch.

"Who would have thought we'd get this far?" Mitch asks.

"Are you happy?" Scott asks. "Like, doing this? I know we pretty much pressured you into doing this."

"What? No. I made the decision to join this group and I have no regrets," Mitch grins and wraps his arms around Scott and kisses him softly. "There's nothing else I'd rather be doing. I get to tour all over the world with my beautiful husband. Not many people can say they do this for a living."

Scott giggles. "Yeah. I guess we are pretty lucky, huh?"