thirty.

"Mitchy, I'm tired," Scott whines as he follows Mitch in the airport, dragging his luggage behind him.

Mitch looks back at Scott and chuckles at the sight. "I know, babe, but we're about to get on the plane so you'll be able to take a long nap before we get there," he says.

"I don't even know where there is," Scott says. He quickly hurries up to catch up to Mitch so that he's now walking next to him. "Why can't you tell me where we're going?"

"Because," Mitch sighs. "I want it to be a surprise. I know you hate surprises, but this is a good surprise."

"Well, you are my husband, so I guess I should trust you, huh?" Scott says.

Mitch looks up at Scott and smiles. "Exactly," he reaches up and kisses Scott's cheek.

Scott blushes and grabs Mitch's hand, holding onto it as they make their way onto the plane.

It didn't take very long for Scott to realize that they were now in Florida, which is something that he's been dying to visit ever since they came to Florida the first time they toured together.

"Mitchy, are we going to Disney World?" Scott asks as he jumps up and down excitedly.

Mitch laughs as he watches Scott jump with excitement. He grabs his hand and leads the way out of the airport. "Of course we are, but not until tomorrow afternoon. I wanna be able to relax for tonight," he says.

Scott squeals. "I can't wait to go to Disney World!"

"I know baby," Mitch smiles. "We're going to have so much fun on this trip. I have everything planned."

"But... why are we in Florida so suddenly?" Scott asks curiously.

"Because, a lot of shit has been happening and... I wanna be able to take a break and have some fun with my husband. We haven't been able to spend much quality time with each other lately. I miss spending time with my favorite boy," Mitch explains to him. "Let's get to the hotel and relax for a little bit, yeah?"

"Okay," Scott gasps. "Oh, do we get to have breakfast with the characters?"

"If that's what you want to do then yes," Mitch smiles.

"I have the best husband ever!" Scott hugs Mitch tightly and then kisses him. "I love you."

Mitch laughs. "I love you too," he says. It makes him happy to see Scott so happy like this. It's been rough since they're visit with Alex at the prison so he will do anything to make Scott smile and feel happy.

"I love this room so much!" Scott exclaims as he spins around a couple of times before landing on the bed. He looks over at Mitch and sighs happily. "Mitchy, I'm so glad we're here."

Mitch smiles and drops his bags, before walking over to Scott and climbing onto the bed. "You are?"

"Mhm," Scott says as he watches Mitch, his eyes never leaving Mitch's body.

"Well-" Mitch crawls over to Scott and straddles him. "Why don't we test how good this bed really is?"

"Fuck," Scott groans as Mitch slowly starts grinding on him. "I-It's been so long, Mitchy."

"I know, baby. I'm gonna make you feel good, but you have to be quiet. We're at a hotel," Mitch tells him. He leans down and kisses Scott passionately. "Can you be a good boy?"

Scott nods quickly. "Yes. I-I promise I'll be a good boy," he says.

Mitch smiles, and he leans down to kiss Scott again before taking off his shirt.

After their fun activities, they take a shower and get cuddled up in bed. Scott really wants to go out and explore but he also knows that Mitch is tired and wouldn't be up for it, so he's okay with staying in.

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" Scott asks as he sits up in bed.

Mitch raises his eyebrows as he looks over at Scott. "Wow. Really? No Jurassic Park?" He asks.

"Mitchy," Scott whines with a pout. "Quit being mean to me."

Mitch laughs. "Okay, okay, okay. Which movie do you want to watch?"

"The Lion King!" Scott shouts as he looks back at Mitch.

"No," Mitch groans. "You know how I feel about that movie. It makes me cry."

"Please," Scott crawls over to Mitch. "I wanna watch it. I haven't seen it in so long."

"There's probably a good reason for that," Mitch mumbles before letting out a sigh. "Fine! We'll watch it."

"Yay!" Scott giggles and grabs the remote so he can get The Lion King turned on. "I wish we had popcorn."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll just order room service and get us some popcorn and other snacks. Looks like we have a mini fridge too. Why don't you go grab us some drinks?" Mitch says before reaching over and grabbing the room phone. "Do you want anything else, Scotty?"

"No, I'm fine," Scott says before jumping off the bed.

Mitch chuckles as he watches him before ordering room service.

"A Coke for my hubby and a Dr. Pepper for me," Scott grins once he's back on the bed. "How long are we staying in Florida for? You never told me."

"However long you want to stay in Florida," Mitch tells him.

"Oh darn, looks like we're never leaving Florida," Scott says as he snaps his fingers.

Mitch laughs. "Good thing I'm okay with that," he grins.

****

A/N: uh does anyone have any ending ideas for this book? I've already written everything I had planned and have run out of ideas, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)