twelve.

Scott Hoying takes Mitch Grassi back after being cheated on. Did Mitch bribe Scott?

Mitch screams with anger at the TV, throwing his remote at it. "Stupid fucking bitch!"

Scott immediately runs into the living room, eyes widened. "What happened?" He asks, looking over at Mitch with worried eyes. "I heard you scream. Is everything okay?"

"No!" Mitch yells as he looks over at Scott. "Everything's not okay!"

"What's wrong?" Scott asks, walking over to Mitch. "Sit down, come on." He grabs Mitch and gently pulls him down on the couch, keeping his arm around him. "Tell me what happened that got you so upset."

"It's been two weeks and these idiots are still talking shit about our relationship and acting like they know everything about what's going on. Listen to this-" Mitch grabs the remote again and turns up the volume so Scott can hear as well. "Be warned. They might say some stuff that will upset you."

I don't know. It seems kind of fishy to me. I mean... we all know that Scott's been in an abusive relationship before so it's a little surprising that he took Mitch back so quickly after being cheated on.

Scott flinches as soon as the reporters mention his abusive relationship.

Exactly what I'm saying. Mitch obviously talked him into staying in a relationship that isn't healthy.

It's a shame. I really liked them together. Guess people aren't really who they say they are.

Scott grabs the remote and turns the TV off. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Normally he can ignore this type of stuff but he really doesn't like the way those reporters were talking like they knew everything that's going on behind the scenes. They're just gossiping, and Scott finds it sickening.

"You... You didn't bribe me," Scott mumbles before looking over at Mitch.

"I know you said that you didn't want to do an interview or anything... but I think we have to. They need to hear it from us rather than just an instagram post," Mitch says.

"I just hate that it's come to this. You know I'm still getting used to this fame. I've hardly done any interviews or performances," Scott says. "Can't we just do like... a livestream or something?"

"Scott, I know it's scary but... you're not going to be alone," Mitch says. "We have to do this the right way or else this is never going to go away. I just want to move on from this."

Scott slowly nods. "Okay, fine. But I get a say in the interview who interviews us... and I want to do this sooner rather than later. Like, as soon as possible," he says.

"Sounds fair," Mitch nods. "I'll talk to my manager and see what we can do."

"Hey, do you think you could help Kirstie? She talked about wanting to maybe be my manager or publicist. She's been really interested in this kind of stuff. And she's the only one I trust, besides you, to help me further my career. Like, maybe she could learn from your manager?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, okay. That would be fun. She hung out with Esther a lot so I think that's where she started becoming interested in all the behind the scenes stuff. It's kind of cute," Mitch smiles.

Scott smiles and nods. "Yeah. I just want her to be happy," he says.

A few days later, Scott and Mitch managed to set up an interview. It's just a small interview, but they wanted to post the interview on their youtube channel so more people could see it.

"Thanks for joining me today, boys. My name is Kendra, and I'm a huge fan," she introduces herself.

"Oh, well... thank you for joining us today. I know it was such a short notice," Mitch chuckles.