CHAPTER TWO - FORBIDDEN LOVE (Part 9)

Start from the beginning

‘No. I’m not tired and wanted to make sure you were OK, so I just laid here looking at you,’ he replied as I blushed a crimson red.

The moment was perfect. Gone were the stresses and worries of life threatening decisions and in its place came romantic candlelight - and the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Overwhelmed by his kisses, I began to kiss him harder. The blankets heated up our already balmy bodies as I helped him take his shirt off. ‘Are you sure you want this?’ he whispered as he pounced on top of me and began to unbutton my shirt.

‘Yes, I’m sure. I love you,’ I replied. The last three words were all he needed to hear before he ripped off the rest of my clothing. Tender, sensual kisses engulfed my face and neck as his hands managed to touch every section of my trembling body.

He rolled me over and I was now on top of his muscular, sweating body. I kissed his lips slowly as he softly cupped my petite breasts.

I slowly moved my lips down his neck and heard him groan in delight.

Grabbing my bottom, he began to rub himself against me, making me aware he was ready for the final section of this passionate show.

I was quivering all over my body - a mixture of excitement and fear of not knowing what to expect. Suddenly, the sharp shock of his initial penetration shocked my body into a stiff state.

Noticing my discomfort, he slowed down his journey and I began to relax and enjoy this cementing of our love. ‘Don’t worry. I will go slowly,’ he assured me after noticing me jump at the initial introduction.   

It was amazing. We were so connected; I could feel, taste, sense and hear his innermost desires and I knew he had the same feeling.

Throughout the experience, constantly entwined in each other’s devotion, we kissed passionately, held tightly and looked into one another’s eyes, knowing all the danger we were putting ourselves in was worth it after all.

Feeling more confident, I rolled him onto the bed and began to show him how much I wanted him by taking control, on top of my lover.

Getting lost in the moment, I didn’t realise the room was shining bright with the reignited candles, which were floating above us. ‘Did you do that?’ Rohan moaned, slightly distracted by this realisation.

I slowed down for a moment to look at where his attention was and shook my head, before continuing to pleasure him.

Content the candles did not represent any threat from an outsider, he connected back to me, threw me over and before he completed the sensual performance, he looked into my eyes. I could see his own glowing red. ‘Don’t stop…’ I begged as I wrapped my soaking legs around his sweaty torso.

‘Never,’ he panted back to me as the candlelight shone onto his clammy face. I ran my fingers through his damp black hair, which was now stuck to his white sticky face, and the determination was clear to see.

Before I bent my head back to welcome the euphoria that was coming, I could see his fangs had appeared. He looked thirstier than ever for blood.

I bent my head back to expose my damp neck. ‘Go on,’ I cajoled, ‘I want you to.’ I wanted him to know that if we were going to risk it all to be together, we would have to trust each other.

He looked at me, distracted by our passionate embrace. ‘I can’t!’ he cried as he increased the speed of the motion.

‘I trust you to stop before it’s too late,’ I said as I grabbed his head and put him in position. There was a daunting pause as he tried to resist, before he bit down and sucked.

Blood trickled down my neck onto my exposed breast.

Not wanting to waste any, he began to lick every drop. And, with his final gulp, he flung his head back in delight as we had both reached the exhilarating finale and he collapsed onto me.

The candles floated back down to the floor and all but one went out as we fell into a deep slumber, wrapped in each other’s arms once more.

Did you enjoy this chapter? If so, please show your support for this author by VOTING for this story or leave a COMMENT to connect with me! Thanks everyone! :)

***If you cannot wait for me to update this story EVERY TUESDAY AND FRIDAY, the full book is available to purchase on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, Kobo and iBooks***