2|

"So, do you really think we have to go back there ?" Stiles asked while driving. "I miss my dad, but I thought we could both stay here and watch romantic movies while cuddling."

He looked at Lydia.

"Seriously, I miss your hugs. And your kisses-

"Watch the road." Lydia said.

Stiles obeyed her.

"I already told you." She added. "We can't stay here."

"What about your studies ? Did you think about it ? You can't leave MIT like this. It's your dream."

"I have my whole life to realize it. Beacon Hills doesn't have enough time."

"In your premonition, you said you were at the high school. That's all you remember ?"

"There were webs. Spider webs. I have seen them before."

"When ?"

"Before I leave with Scott. I went to his house and I had a vision after-

Lydia paused.

"After what ?"

"After the phone rang." She replied, while shivering.

Suddenly, a phone rang. Lydia flinched.

"It's mine." Stiles said. "It's probably the FBI. We're on a break for two weeks, but they are probably calling for a new mission."

Lydia frowned.

"You're just an intern."

"I know they will send me on a mission soon !" Stiles exclaimed. "My toes will make it this time."

Lydia rolled her eyes. She took the phone. It was Scott. She answered.

"Hey, did Lydia like the dress and the necklace you were supposed to give her ?"

"Hi, Scott."

"Lydia ? Hi... Congratulations on your acceptance to MIT."

"Thanks, but you will have the chance to say that to me when we will see each other in a few hours."

"What ?"

"I have a bad feeling and you know that I'm never wrong."

"Are you sure it's worth it ? Malia told me everything was fine."

"Malia is not a banshee. I am one."

"Okay, I'll call you later. Be careful."

He hung up.

"I guess we're still always going back to Beacon Hills." Stiles sighed. "They will always need us, right ?"

"Always, I hope not, but right now, yes." Lydia replied.

She paused.

"Can you go faster ?" She asked.

"Faster ? I'm driving at the speed limit."

"Stiles."

"What ?"

"Cars are overtaking us. "

"Are you criticizing Roscoe ? For the record, she saved our lives many times. She deserves consideration, alright ?"