1|

"A romantic comedy." Stiles said, standing in line at the entrance of a movie theater. "What do you think ?"

"It's Halloween, Stiles." Lydia answered. "We can't watch romantic comedies."

"Oh, come on ! We could reserve a room just for the two of us so we could kiss each other while watching Romeo and Juliet."

Lydia frowned and turned towards him.

"Romeo and Juliet is a romantic tragedy."

"That's why I said we would especially kiss during the movie !" Stiles retorted.

Lydia shook her head and approached a ticket counter. 

"Two seats for Halloween." She said.

A blonde girl gave her two tickets and a large box of popcorn. Lydia walked into the building while Stiles discreetly returned towards the counter.

"The toilets are on your right." The girl said.

"No, I just wanted some information." Stiles said. "Just to be sure, is there zombies in this film ?"

The blonde girl frowned while chewing her gum.

"Any vampires, ghosts or aliens ?" He added. "Do they eat people's brains ? Is it going to be scary ?"

"Next !" She exclaimed.

"What about the park ?" Malia suggested, walking on the sidewalk.

"The park ?" Scott said.

"Yes, there's enough space for the dog and he can even make friends."

She looked down at Mack as he was walking next to her. She was holding a leash.

"Do you want to go to the park ?" She asked him.

All of a sudden, a bunch of children disguised as monsters appeared. One of them reached for the dog who ran away, frightened. Angry, Malia grunted at a boy and made her eyes glow. The children screamed before running away.

"Malia !" Scott exclaimed.

"What ? It's Halloween." She said.

They looked around to find Mack, but the animal wasn't far away. He had stopped at the feet of someone who was none other than Kira Yukimura.

She took the dog in her arms and walked towards them.

"I think this belongs to you." She said.

Mack licked her cheeks.

"He's never like that with me." Malia said, frowning.

Scott looked amused. He caressed Mack's fur.

"I think he made a new friend." He said.

Kira looked up at him and smiled. Scott stared at her for a moment.

"Ew !" A little boy exclaimed, looking at Malia's claws.

Malia looked at him.

"Trick or treat ?" He asked.

She grabbed his candy bag and grunted at his face. The child ran away, crying.