7 | "Dylan, Language"

|©Reandayo - 11 January, 2018|

"I will be gone to school for about 5 years. Behave, and don't make a habit of associating yourself with Dylan, okay?"

With his now mature look, everybody knows how gorgeous Calvin grows up to be. Tall figure, broad shoulder, short black hair and calculating blue eyes that allows you to trap into his stare.

The fifteen years old Calvin rub Elena's head affectionately before getting disturb by his younger brother

"I'll be happy if you don't come back" Dylan, with his slightly small height retorted while playing his PS Vita. "After you graduate, just marry yourself with a wealthy old woman and fuck off."

"Dylan, language."  Alex warned, his blue eyes look sternly at his now-on-rebellious-phase son.

Although on the age of his late thirties, and the father of four children, he's still at the category of being the top 10 most handsome man in the kingdom.

The silver hair eleven years old boy hmph-ed arrogantly, but then continue on playing his game console.

"Kids these days.." Calvin mocked, which received a glare from Dylan.

"Fuck off, old man."

A woman at her early thirties hit the back of her second son's head.

"Language, Dylan!"

Dylan stares at his brother for a second and start his acting, "Goodness me, I'm terribly sorry but could you please kindly fuck off?"

Elena laughs, her soft voice are like drugs on people ear. Her eight years old figure haven't shown her curves but her long eyelashes, pale soft skin and small head looks so beautiful that everyone is sure she will grow up to be a gorgeous young lady.

"You should find a better way to change that word into the most polite one instead of making the whole sentence itself"

"Sorry, Elly. I can't find anything more polite than fuck off to him." Dylan smirked, looking amused.

"That's because of the limited vocabulary in your small brain, Dydy" Calvin retorted.

"True."

Acting insulted, Dylan put his hand on his heart, "You're now ganging up against me? Elly, I thought we're in this together."

"Son, you're only eleven and yet that small mouth of yours keep barking back with insults." Alex sighed, "Somehow I wonder how I have raised you wrong."

"I think you know that... you know.." Dylan shrugs,  "..Society sucks, dear father of mine."

"And you!" He pointed at the six years old who's on the position of hugging Elena's leg. "Stop doing that!"

"What ~?" Fabian asked with his infamous innocence sparkly eyes.

"Stop... clinging onto Elly.." He smiles, resulting dark and heavy aura which scared the servants around. But the seven years old boy shrugs and continue on doing what he's been doing.

"Come on brother Dylan, he's still a kid." Elena chuckle, while hugging Fabian, "Why are you so cute? Who's the cutie? You are, my baby brother!"

"You should stop doting on that two-faced brat, Elena." Calvin added, joining forces with Dylan. Which makes the aura darker.

"Huh? Who's a two-faced?" Elena asked her baby brother. Fabian gives off a crying face and hugs her tightly.

"Stop saying things that is not true, brother Dylan, brother Calvin."

"I'm not lying." Dylan replied, looking annoyed while watching the seven years old smirking at him.

"Look at him, looking so fragile like he was just borned yesterday, says good thing about himself and then the next second he turns into an asshole."

"Brother Dylan, language!"

"Geez, I'm talking in English!"

"Sometimes I want to be the only brother of Elena here, but the author just turned it upside down.." Calvin murmured.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

|AUTHOR NOTE|

SIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Seriously, Wattpad, what the fuck are you doing?

This chapter got unpublished on it's own and the next chapter drafts were gone. Deleted.

AND TO THINK I JUST SAVED IT!

When I tried to vote my own story it is said that the author has deleted the story??? ALTHOUGH I SAW IT AS PUBLISHED???????

PLEASE leave a comment if you see any mistakes or missing words at this chapter. I will fix them as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading,
Here's some pizza 🍕