"can mina come over as well?" they all just shrugged except for yoongi who reacted very different from the others, "yES INVITE HER!" we all looked at him weirdly but in return he gave us one of his legendary gummy smiles.

(a/n: ugh this cute little munchkin kills me 💞💞💞

)

"hey mina baby. sleepover at my place right now. bye luv you," i spoke then hung up, not letting her say a word.

they were now looking weirdly at me but i shrugged it off.

i quickly lifted my head up, "can we eat?"

and the sounds of elephants were back.

~

ding dong

"dInG dOnG."

"what the f*ck was that kook?" namjoon asked jungkook but he just shrugged.

i jumped up, "i'm getting the door!"

i quickly opened the door and there in front of me was the tall and beautiful taehyung that i hadn't seen in a week and a half.

"hi," he spoke awkwardly but added a smile at the end.

"hello!! come in come in."

i slightly pushed him towards the living room, "guys! taehyung's here!!"

a few of them stood up and bro hugged him while the rest stayed seated and waved.

everyone was awkward afterwards but i decided to fix that, "let's play a game now!"

hoseok then joined in, "yes yes! we can play duck duck goose or monopoly or pin the tail on the donkey or hide and seek or—"

i gave hoseok an 'are you serious' look and asked, "hoseok, how old are you?"

"i'm eighteen. well, eighteen and a half to be specific."

"instead of playing the childish games hoseok sugges—"

hoseok crossed his arms after what namjoon said, "they were not childish!"

"shut up. they were. instead, we could play truth or dare!" namjoon suggested.

i clapped my hands together, "yes yes yes! let's play truth or dare!"

ding dong

"dInG dOnG."

jungkook was at it again causing everyone to look at him with a 'what the hell' type of look.

"my baby's here!" i ran up to the door which was a few metres away, but i could still hear what the boys were saying quite clearly.

"she has a baby?" taehyung asked the others.

"yeah," jungkook replied, "i'm the father."

i pushed mina, not so gently, into the living room, "guys!! mina's here! and taehyung, don't worry," i pointed at mina, "this isn't jungkook's child."

mina looked at me confused but threw all her bags to the side and sat down on the floor where everyone else was.

"why do you need so much stuff? your only staying for a night," seokjin asked mina.

"uh excuse you seokjin. i was about to bring more things but i held back okay?" yep. that's my b*tch. "so what were you guys doing?"

i sat down next to mina, "we were just about to play truth or dare! everyone sit in a circle."

they followed what i instructed them to do and were now all sitting in a circle.

i got an empty plastic bottle that i had found laying a metre away from me, and placed it in the centre of the circle.

jimin was about to spin the bottle when namjoon stopped him with his words, "wait wait. should we have rules or like limits?"

i replied, "nah b*tch. let's make this hardcore. you gotta answer everything truthfully and do whatever you're dared to do. got it?"

jimin then spun the bottle. the lid of the bottle was facing mina while the butt of the bottle was facing yoongi.

"ooo yoongi has to ask mina," i said teasingly.

"t-truth or dare?" yoongi stuttered while asking mina.

"truth."

"uhh do you like anyone at our school?"

"hmmm," mina thought while she rubbed her chin, "oh yes! there's this guy in twelfth and he's suuuuper cute, but i don't know his name."

i saw yoongi's face drop. poor yoongi.

a few more rounds passed. and it was getting boring.

i spun the bottle for the tenth time. this time the tip pointed at me and the butt pointed at taehyung.

"i choose dare and i don't care who chooses the dare, just make it real good because this game is getting extremely boring," i yawned.

taehyung thought for a while but seokjin interrupted his thinking by popping his finger up, "oo i've got a good one!"

seokjin continued, "i dare you to kiss jungkook."