eleven

everyone looked at seokjin, wide-eyed.

jungkook was sitting on my right. so i turned my face around and placed a peck on his cheek.

everyone's wide eyes became even wider. they were indeed shocked on how easily i completed the dare.

i looked at the wide-eyed people sitting around me, "what?"

seokjin replied, "h-how'd you do that so easily?"

i raised an eyebrow, "because it was an easy dare?"

"okay whatever. let's continue," taehyung said with a slightly harsh tone.

jungkook's flustered face now had a smirk on it, "is someone jealous?"

taehyung glared at jungkook and said with a harsher tone, "let's continue."

taehyung spun the bottle himself and the tip of the bottle pointed at him whilst the butt of the bottle pointed at me.

i started, "truth or dare?"

"truth."

this was my chance to ask him what i had been wanting to ask him ever since our breakup, "taehyung," i paused wondering if i should continue. i looked at him dead in the eye, "do you still like me?"

the seven guys and one girl sitting in front of me, were taken aback by my question.

taehyung eyed jungkook before looking back at me with a serious look, "yes i do. very much."

that answer really put me off. i was hoping for him to say 'no'.

my face also turned serious, "then why'd you break up with me?"

"nuh uh uhh," jungkook started, "you're only allowed to ask one question. move on to the next person."

"shut up jungkook," i exclaimed then looked at taehyung, "taehyung," i said sternly, "why did you break up with me?"

taehyung sighed, looking very frustrated, "jiwoo it's better if we not talk about this now."

i was about to go full rage once he said that but decided to calm myself down, "let's not play anymore. i'm ordering pizza," i stood up and dialled the number of the closest pizza shop.

~

ding dong
(a/n: y'all know what's coming.)

"dInG dOnG."

"jungkook will you stop doing that?" jimin said, a little annoyed. but the younger one just shrugged.

"PIZZA IS HERE!!" mina and i squealed while running to the door.

"hello here is your pizza," the young-looking pizza delivery man greeted us.

i handed him the money and brought the pizza to the kitchen table whilst mina stayed with the pizza guy at the door, probably flirting with him.