mikey way pt. 1

so this is basically a thing that im doing to express my love for mikey way.

lets do this.

i love mikey way, and not just the omg im so love this band member blah blah blah i LOVE mikey way.

basically like the same way -tiffanyblews loves dodie clark.

it started march 2016

i was starting to get into bands (like tøp and mcr etc.) more since i grew up with bands like misfits, black flag and local bands because of my auntie and i wanted to get into modern bands.

one day when i was watching mcr music videos to gain knowledge i went to get a drink and it didnt pause...the autoplay was on...when i returned a different song was on and that song was called i lied by electric century. i immediately fell in love with the song!

i looked at the comments saying 'good job mikey and david!' i wanted to find out who these people were so like any other person i decided to google search them!

there wasnt much about the band only the band members and origin.

i saw mikey way and said 'hEY ThAtS ThE lEad siNGeR of MCR' i was extremely stupid...so i looked at interviews and turns out it wasnt!

i started learning more about him and his family and i fell in love!

not just his music, but with his story...he has been through so much, drug addiction, a divorce and much more.

he gave me hope somehow that in the end you'll be okay, at first he out a disaster but now he is happily married and has a child!

he is a great person to me.

if i ever got to meet him i would break down in tears and thank him.

so now onto his family!

i love kristin colby way so much holy shit, and im not just saying that because she is his wife but because she seems so kind and funny AND SHE IS GORGEOUS

LOOK AT THEM

oMG HER EYEBROWS ARE PERFECT?!!?!?!

also did i mention that her instagram is blessing!

tHOSE GODDAMN SMILES

ok

now there daughter

she is precious and is the next elton john except american and a girl

OMG FRIKIN ADORABLE

and when she's older she will probably look GORGEOUS, SHE IS RELATED TO MIKEY FLIPPING WAY AND KRISTIN FUCKING WAY THEN BEING THE NIECE TO GERARD AND LYNZ WAY!!!!

so this is the end of part one part 2 i will be going through my camera role...