"This night is sparkling don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home~"

Dinampot ko ang phone ko sa table at sinagot ang tawag. "Hello?"

"You know Art, I'm really suspecting that you might be a gay." Si Sheliah...

"Wait who's this?" I asked innocently.

"Conference? Oh God. Is that how you protect your reputation? Weak."

"It's not a product of weakness. I'll tell them the truth Sheliah." I grinned.

Narinig ko siyang nagmura "Don't you ever do that Antonio!"

"You told me that I started the game and you joined it... Well I'm continuing what I have to do." I brushes my hair using my bare hands.

"Silly you! Then go tell them the truth! I ain't afraid, mas mabuti na din yun para lumabas ang baho nyo ni Monica." pananakot nya.

"I'm not afraid too, I'm doing this to win you back." I smiled and stood up and decided to go to the terrace.

As the wind touches my skin, I don't hear any sounds from the other line anymore.

"You don't love me, stop acting like you are." ipinikit ko nang mariin ang aking mga mata.

"I do love you and in this game of love that you have mention these past few days, you've been cheated."

"I'm always ending up getting cheated you jerk! May the best singer's acting skills work." And the line went out.

I stared on my phone for a couple of seconde before letting myself to put it inside my pocket.

What do I have to do for you to believe on me? Ganoon na ba talaga kalaki ang nawala sa tiwala mo sa akin?

Is saying "I love you" in front of you makes me a liar?

If yes... I'll gonna stick up with PLAN B.

"Make a miracle happen." I uttered.

Lumabas ako ng studio matapos akong magpaalam. I'm heading home.

I need that thing... The gift that you didn't accepted because it was from your ex boyfriend.

The thing that represents my faithful love.

Sheliah Santibañez

I woke up early in this morning although mamaya pa namang gabi ang conference. Mabuti at linggo ngayon.

Nakahilata lang ako sa kama at nakatintin sa kisame ng aking kwarto.

"Baby?" kumatok si Kuya Jonathan sa pinto.

"That's open Kuya." tuluyan na syang pumasok.

"Sup baby? Are you alright?" umupo sya sa kama ko.

"I guess?"

"I guess you're not." yumuko sya at ngumiti.

"Alam mo naman pala Kuya eh."