Chapter 11

Chapter ELEVEN

Be My Girlfriend?

~Jack's PoV~

It was a couple hours until Caroline and her band's show, so I slept in, but that ended up making me late, so I rushed to get dressed. I put on one of my signature 'BONER' shirts, black skinny jeans and the first shoes I saw which ended up being black vans. I told the guys who were awake, them being just Zack and Rian, where I'd be and that I probably wouldn't be back for a while because I had something planned for after Caroline's show which I had discussed with her band members and they all thought it was an awesome idea. I told Zack and Rian that I'd be back for the party tonight, and with that I dashed out the bus door, and ran as fast as I could towards the stage she was going to play on. I got there right as she got ready to run to the microphone and start the show. *phew, perfect timing.* I thought, then walked up to the side of the stage to watch. She glanced over and saw me, then smiled to show that she saw me. The show went on for about an hour and a half, and it was amazing, *SHE was amazing. Well, she IS amazing!* She ran off the stage, and I ran to her and pulled her up in a bear hug. She complained that she couldn't breath, so I let her go, then crouched down for her to get on my back. She took a couple seconds to realise what I wanted her to do, but then she did, and I stood up. She wrapped her arms loosely around my neck, and I hooked my arms under her legs so she wouldn't fall. I started running, and told her to close her eyes, she did... I think... so I just kept running. I knew where I was going, cause I'd been to this venue before and wandered around the city just exploring. I noticed her open her eyes, but she would close them when I 'checked on her' thinking I wouldn't notice. Eventually, she closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder as I kept running down the street.

We got to where I wanted in about twenty minutes. I'm surprised I ran for that long, but I had a good reason which motivated me to keep going I guess. I turned around, and let Caroline slide off my back, she looked confused, then I covered her eyes with my hands, turned her around, then started walking forward with her in front of me. The terrain changed to soft sand, but I'm pretty sure she still didn't realise where we were, but I knew of course, and we were at the beach I would come to when we were at this venue and I was feeling down. I took my hands away from her eyes, and she looked out in awe at the sparkling ocean, as we got here just as the sun was setting, it was beautiful with the sun reflected on the water in colourful waves.

The sun also reflected in her blue eyes, making them sparkle. I then sat down as my legs were insanely tired from all the running. She didn't notice me sitting until I pulled her down next to me. She started giggling, then I sat up, and started tickling her sides making her squirm all over the place, making her look insanely cute. She hid her face with her hands, but I pulled them away and ended up with my face hovering just inches above hers. She started blushing and looked kind of shocked, and in the spur of the moment, I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't kiss back, so I frowned and pulled myself back up. I guess she saw my face after that, then she reached her hand up, hooked it behind my neck, and pulled my face back down to meet hers. She kissed me this time, and I smiled into it, I felt her smile as well as a tingling feeling rushed through my body as we kissed. It was honestly amazing, until she ran out of breath. You'd think that her being the lead singer of her band she would be able to hold her breath longer, but that wasn't the case here. I guess it was also that she was surprised, I was also worried that she would push me away, but she did the opposite. I pulled away again, and her whole face was red. It was so cute, paired with the huge smile plastered on her face.

I stood up, then held my hand out for her which she took, and I pulled her up straight into a tight hug and I kissed her head and mumbled into her hair. I don't think she heard what I said, because she pulled away and asked me to repeat. I said again - "Caroline?" She looked inquisitively up at me - "be my girlfriend...?" I asked cautiously, she stood in shock and tensed up. I was so scared that she'd reject me because we haven't known each other long, but instead, she nodded her head and cuddled into my chest. I sighed in relief, and just wrapped my arms around her, as she had hers pressed up against me. I pulled her even closer, if that was possible, and smiled. *i finally got a girlfriend! Holy shit that actually happened. Please don't screw this up Jack, I swear to god if you do you'll hate yourself.* I told myself in my head.

It was getting dark now, so I suggested that we head back for the party, she agreed and we started walking. I grabbed her hand and our fingers instantly entwined and she started swinging our hands back and forth, which I found really cute. I kept catching her glancing up at me and smiling.

~~~~~

Woo another chapter!

I'ma do the next chapter all about the party and shit happens there so be ready