Chapter 9

Chapter NINE

Remembering Sunday

~Caroline's PoV~

Jack chased me into the back lounge of the bus, locked the door, and tackled me to the ground while tickling me until I couldn't breathe. Adam asked what all the noise was, to which Jack responded with "Caroline just fell, so of course I was helping her up!" I laughed at that and yelled "ADAM HE IS LYING TO YOU, HELP ME!" Adam just laughed at that and went back to the front of the bus. After a while of Jack just lying on top of me, he got up then helped me stand, then we headed towards the door. In the front of the bus, we found Adam, Damien and Jesse all waiting for us, and by the dissappointed looks on their faces, it looked like they wanted something to happen between Jack and I.

We ignored them and just sat on the couch, it was getting pretty late into the night, so I yawned, and the guys told me to just go get changed into my pjs then come back if I wanted to. I changed pretty quickly and went back out to sit on the couch. I sat in between Adam and Jack, and curled up into Adam's side and kind of just dozed off. I fell asleep pretty quickly, but was woken up when Adam got up, I was kind of pushed into another person, but I wasn't complaining, he smelled really good. I still pretended to be asleep for a while, and I guess they believed me, as whoever I was leaned up against put their arm around me and cuddled me into their side. I figured out that it was Jack, and tried my best not to stir or fangirl from being so close to him. I heard him mumbling to Jesse and Damien for them to go to bed, and they asked if he'd be alright with me or if he wanted them to take me to my bunk. "Nah, it's okay, I'll take care of her, if she wakes up and wants to go to her bunk, I'll let her and stay out here on the couch, but for now I'll stay here, she looks really peaceful." 'Aww,' I thought, 'he's so nice and sweet! And he still smells really good which is a plus' "alright, well, were gonna go to bed now, night jack." I heard the guys say as they walked off towards the bunks. I felt Jack shift me around so we were both lying down on the couch, instead of me leaning up against him. He wrapped his arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall, and a few minutes later, I heard his soft snores from behind me.

I heard shuffling in the bunk area, then one of the guys walked out apparently took a picture, which showed that it was Adam, and threw my blanket over Jack and I, then went back to the bunks to sleep.

That's all I remember from that night, so I guess that I fell asleep.

-

In the morning, I woke up smiling, then remembered that Jack's arms were still around my waist, so I turned around to find him smiling as well. He kind of broke up the moment saying he was "fucking hungry" and asking where the food was. I sarcastically replied with, "Oh I don't know, hmm, maybe it's in the kitchen!" he just laughed flatly and stalked off to get some food. I followed a few minutes later, went to the cupboard to get my poptarts, only to realise that they weren't there. I looked up glaring, and saw Jack stuffing his face with them, I continued glaring, until he gave me puppy dog eyes which just made me melt instantly. I gave up on getting the poptarts back, so I just left to change for the day.

-

When I got back, Jack was gone, but he left a note 'aw' I thought, 'he really is so sweet!' I read the note, and it said that he was sorry that he ate my food, but he'd buy me more. It also said for me to not forget about going on stage with Alex to sing Remembering Sunday. 'Like I could forget, dork.'

-

Jack came to our bus to pick me up for the show, he held my hand which sent a current through my entire body, 'what is with lately?' I thought, 'I seriously think I'm falling for jack, and I'm falling fucking hard.' I shook it off and continued laughing at one of his cheesy jokes, which clearly made him happy.

We reached the stage, and I saw ATL's tour manager, Matt, freaking out looking for Jack. Jack ran up behind him still holding my hand, and introduced me to him, as he wasn't on their bus when Jack originally brought me over.

It was time for their set, so I watched from side stage and danced around with Rian's girlfriend Cassadee. We both laughed like idiots, and it got to be about halfway through the set, and jack was motioning for me to get ready. The guitar tech brought out Alex's acoustic guitar and the rest of the band left the stage. Alex played the intro to Remembering Sunday, and sang. I started trembling, which Jack noticed, so he wrapped his arms around my shoulders trying to calm me down before I had to go out on stage. Jack basically pushed me out there, and the crowd erupted into screams of joy and my name. I started to sing my part, then finished and stayed out on stage until Alex sang the last few lines. I ran out and was engulfed in a group hug by all of the guys. Jack told me I sounded amazing, then ran back out on stage to be his goofy, adorable, self.

'Oh god I'm seriously glad nobody can hear my thoughts'

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote most of this on my iPod which is why it took so long, plus school and homework, so sorry it took so long, but I hope you guys enjoy it :)