Chapter 8

Chapter EIGHT

Remembering Sunday

~Jack's PoV~

After locking the door, I tackled Caroline to the floor in the back lounge of her bus. She started squirming so I just let my arms fall letting all of my body weight crash on top of her, making her squeal. 'Damn she's so cute' I thought. Her band mate, I think Adam was his name, started knocking on the door asking what the hell was going on. I simply replied "Caroline fell so I was just helping her up of course!" and ended up laughing as she retorted with "HE IS LYING TO YOU ADAM HELP ME!" I'm pretty sure he just walked off, as his laughing got fainter as the seconds passed. I finally got off of Caroline, and actually pulled her up and let her go ahead and open the door.

Outside, all three of her band members were waiting, it looked like they wanted to know if we did anything back there while the door was locked, but we just shook it off. I think to myself, 'I'm pretty sure she doesn't even like me the same way..' I decided that I was too lazy to go back to my bus, and since we didn't have a show until later tomorrow, I asked if I could just crash on their couch, they all agreed, and Caroline went off to get changed into her pjs or something. 'I think I really like her, even though I only met her 2 days ago.. What's up with me?'

Her band mates seemed to think that she likes me, and they kept telling me to do something about it, as there are plenty of guys that'd go for her if I didn't first. I thought about what they told me until she came back, and damn, she looked good. She was wearing some of the ATL "Get Low" booty shorts and a GK sweater.

She came in rubbing her eyes and yawned, I took it that she was tired, but she didn't want to seem like a bad person by just leaving me out here with her band. She came and sat down in between Adam and I and curled up into him, and I found myself feeling slightly jealous, even though earlier on ATL's bus she was telling us about her band, and she said that she looked at Adam as a brotherly figure, as he had always been there for her, which made me feel a bit better.

I noticed that she fell asleep cuddled up to Adam, and he motioned for me to take her from him, as he had to go to the bathroom, I felt a little awkward doing so, but she just turned herself and cuddled into my side and made herself comfortable while sleeping, so I felt comfortable as well. It made me feel pretty good that she warmed up to me so fast, even if she was asleep, which I think she might be faking it at this point, that she just felt comfortable leaning against me when she was tired and she could've gone over to one of her other band members, but she didn't, she stayed with me. I decided to wrap my arm behind her back so it wasn't being squished against the couch, and she didn't seem to mind so I stayed like that.

I ended up shifting us around so that we were laid down on the long couch, falling asleep as well with my arms still wrapped around Caroline, I just moved them down around her waist. I was woken up by a camera sound, but she stayed asleep throughout it, I saw Adam with his phone out, and he commented that we "just looked so cute asleep together" in his words. Then he went back to the bunk for a moment and laid a blanket over us both. It smelled like Caroline, so I figured it was from her bunk.

---

In the morning, I woke up with Caroline still laying in front of me, so I stayed there until she woke up. She did so about 10 minutes later, and woke up smiling, which made me do the same. I said good morning, then realised that I was really fucking hungry, so I asked where they kept their food to which she sarcastically replied, "Hmm, I dunno, maybe in the kitchen.." and giggled. I stole her food, which clearly said "DON'T TOUCH UNLESS YOU WANNA FEEL THE WRATH OF CAROLINE." but me being the hungry fucker I am, just grabbed it and started eating her raspberry pop-tarts. She walked into the kitchen area and looked for them, then looked to me and looked like she'd explode. I gave her my best puppy-dog look and she gave up and went to get dressed.

I had to go, as ATL had to soundcheck, so I left a note saying that I'd buy her more poptarts later and for her to not forget that she was singing Remembering Sunday with us later, then I was off.

I got back to the bus, and all the guys asked me where I was all night, and I told them that I crashed on Shut Up and Listen's bus, to which they all responded by giving me suggestive looks, so I just shook my head and told them that all that happened was she fell asleep curled up into my side. None of them believed me, but I told them to just ask Adam, their bassist.

---

It was time for us to go on stage for the show, so I picked up Caroline up from her bus and gave her a piggy-back ride to the stage where she'd stay on the side lines until I called her out for Remembering Sunday.

We were halfway through the set, and it was time for Alex's acoustic songs, so Rian, Zack and I went off to join Caroline side-stage until she had to go out to sing.

It was almost at the end of Remembering Sunday when I pushed her out on stage towards Alex and she started singing, and holy shit she sounded amazing. She finished her part, recieved a load of cheers from the crowd, and came running over to me beaming with happiness. I told her how amazing she was, then headed back out on stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoooo I just felt like updating again cause I like this chapter. I'll do it from Caroline's PoV for the next chapter.