Chapter 6

Chapter SIX

Meeting ATL

Oh my god I’m going to meet my idols holy crap! I LOVE WARPED TOUR!’  I yelled in my head. Jack opened the door and walked in telling me to wait outside for a minute until he came and let me in. I heard him yelling at the guys in side, and then he came and opened the door smiling. He held out his hand for me, so I took it and he pulled me in and closed the door. Sitting on the couches were Alex, Rian and Zack, so I had to try really hard not to freak out from being so close to them.

I think they noticed me fidgeting, because they all got up and formed a group hug with me in the middle, and they all screamed “HI CAROLINE, NICE TO MEET’CHA!” then all sat down laughing. I laughed too and jack dragged me with him and made me sit and all the guys personally introduced themselves. It was so awesome to actually meet them, and they actually wanted to get to know me. Jack came in from the back room with a case of Rockstar Energy drinks and offered them around, all the guys took two but I didn’t take any until Jack insisted that I did. He sat down right next to me and put his arm behind my head on the couch. All of the guys “awwww’d” and Jack looked kind of embarrassed and put his hands back on his lap. Zack and Rian went to get more food, but Alex, Jack and I stayed behind. Alex muttered something in Jack’s ear that I couldn’t hear, but it made Jack blush.

~Jack’s PoV~

Caroline jumped on my back, and I liked it, so I hooked my arms under her legs and ran around with her on my back for a while. Eventually I ran with her to my bus and set her down, telling her to wait outside for a minute. I went into the bus, and yelled at the guys telling them I was bringing a girl on to the bus. I got a response from Alex, he said “Awww, does Jack have a cruuuush?” to which I just didn’t respond, but instead just went out to get Caroline. Being the gentleman I am, put my hand out for her to take, which she did, then I just pulled her in and closed the door and stayed behind her motioning to the guys to come over, we all formed a group hug around her and Alex, Rian and Zack simultaneously yelled “HI CAROLINE, NICE TO MEET’CHA!” which I think scared her a bit, because she let out an awkward giggle. I then brought her to sit on the couch then went to the back of the bus to get drinks. ‘I hope Alex doesn’t say anything about me liking her, I don’t want her to get creeped out..’  I said to myself. I came back out to find them all sitting on the couches just as they were when I left. I offered the case of Rockstar around and made Caroline take one, as she wouldn’t on her own.  I sat down next to her and put my arm behind her head on the couch, to which the guys all responded to with a chorus of “awwww”s so I got embarrassed and took my arm away. She looked kind of sad when I took it away, which gave me a little hope that she might like me as much as I like her.

I talked with Alex for a while, asking if we could ask her if she wanted to sing the girl part in Remembering Sunday on stage, and he agreed, so I decided to visit her bus tomorrow and ask her then.

I walked Caroline back to her bus for the night and went back to mine to sleep, as in the morning I was hoping to surprise her by showing up there and asking her to sing on stage with us.