You guys have provided me with such good suggestions and feedbacks! I will be working on the second draft mostly based on your suggestions. 私が上達するよう、忍耐強く助けてくださって、ありがとうございます!(In case you're wondering, this means 'Thank you for being patient and helping me improve!') I love you all so much! <3

To my perfect, amazing, fantastic, wonderful editor Tiller80s (Taylor) 💞

Thank you for taking up the job as my editor and for editing my horrible first drafts! Even though you live on the other side of the world, thank you for checking my works when I'm asleep and don't mind editing in the middle of the night. Thank you for accepting my silly grammatical mistakes and patiently correcting or giving me suggestions.  I am ever grateful for having such a brilliant editor and friend, and I promise to treat you better with better drafts, lol! 

Just kidding, you still have to suffer through my horrendous first drafts.

To my bestie (and a flirty bastard) here on Wattpad, JohanValentine 😘

Thanks for chatting with me every single day, filling my life with vibrant colours. You give me the hope to keep surviving on this platform, even though some books around here are horrendous and the bugs are extremely annoying. Thank you for motivating me to keep on every morning and night, and painting a smile on my face with every silly mistake and hilarious joke you make. I love you so much that I don't even know how to express. Keep smiling and get back here, you slimy git!

Also, thanks to you, I have glasses now and yes, I just friend-zoned you for the millionth time here. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

To the talented graphics designer  kerozeo💙 (the cover will be here soon, so wait and see!)

Thank you for concocting up such a beautiful cover for me! I really love the masterpiece and all that effort and heart you've poured in for this breathtaking piece of artwork. If you haven't checked out his graphics portfolios and cover shop, Dark Magic Graphics and Ethereal Graphics, then go do so! He is such a talented graphics designer and deserves to be praised and known everywhere!

To the amazing graphics designer -shadowlights 💓

Thank you so much for the amazing gif signature! I've always wanted one, and finding you is a blessing. The gif is so beautiful and stunning. If you haven't checked out her graphics shop, please do! She is so underrated and her talent is out of this world!

Most importantly, to you! Yes, you, the beautiful, smart, lovely and kind person reading this right now ❤️

Thank you so much for actually clicking into this book and reading it! I am so grateful that you have given her (yes, it's a she) a chance to shine and transfer you to a world of wonders. Your comments, votes and feedback have provided me fuel to keep writing and improve my works, and I am ever in your debt for that.

GENERAL REMINDERS

All author's notes will be bolded.

COPYRIGHT CLAIM

All this work belongs to Arlena V Hawthorne.

All rights reserved ©Arlena V Hawthorne 2017-now. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

FINAL WORDS

Please vote, comment and share this story! I really appreciate every single vote and comment, and I thank you all in advance!

Anyways, enough rambling. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!