Chapter 21

Okay for some reason my newest published story "Miss Deception" is gone
-------------------

Kuroko's POV*

I saw Sei-kun staring at the babies loving, the sight was heart-warming. It was like there was a faint glow of warmness surrounding him and the children. I watched him and Hayate together, while I was holding Seiji in my arms. I looked down at Seiji, his eyes were still closed but it should open soon. Seiji began to nibble on his thumb while making the cutest face anyone has ever seen.

The doctor came in and took the twins away into their room in the palace. Sei-kun looked at me with his sincere red eyes that were captivating. I was startled by such a fierce look, "W-What is it Sei-kun?.." I asked cautiously. His fierce look turned into an emotional look faster than the speed of light. He ran to me which i dont even know how he can run with only being THREE feet away from me, but he did.. I was puzzled by the sudden action of his doing, he hugged me tightly and cried RIGHT there and RIGHT then. "W-What's wrong Sei..? Kun?.."

"I.. I'm so happy Tetsuya..... Our kids have been born and.. and... they are alive... and... and.. What if something bad were to happen? What if Lord Nash is going to Kidnap them...?"

"Sei-kun.. don't worry about it too much.."

"Ahh.. Well you both should be worrying about it a lot!" Said a voice.

I recognized that voice...

Why was he here? And now?

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the short ass chapter, but for real! Where did my story "Miss Deception" go? I don't wanna rewrite it in case it's there but I can't see it.. But like i tried to load it in but it wouldn't work at all. Someone please. Do you guys see it?