Chapter 19

I am so sorry for not uploading for a couple of days! I got kinda lazy as you can tell!

-----------------------

*Kuroko's POV*

Sei-kun was pulling me along as we ran on air, it was a new experience for me so I was quite captivated. Of course, we were still running away from Lord Nash. I started to pant since we were going too fast, plus I was carrying a child! "..hhh... S-slow down... Sei-kun.." I managed out of my mouth. He gave me a sorry and suddenly put me on his back, carrying me while running fast. As we passed through villages, people gave us shook-en looks because of how fast we were going. And how was Sei-kun not out of breath?

We approached the palace and Sei-kun put me down, letting me walk myself into my home. As I was walking back I suddenly hit the ground from a tackle hug. "KUROKOOOO-KUNN!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Shouted Momoi-san. Sei-kun's aura give off a deadly aura around him. Momoi-san was still rubbing her breast against my chest so Sei-kun pulled her off of me and started to yell at her. "Ehh.. Hello Momoi-san. I'm back." She smiled then ran to get Aomine-kun and Kagami-kun.

I was chuckling quietly to myself because of Momoi-san's behaviour. Sei-kun suddenly grabbed both of my shoulders and dug his fingers into my skin, "Who is that? Why haven't I ever seen her before? What's your relationship with her? Why is she so intimate with you?" Blabbered Sei-kun. My shoulders were starting to hurt because of him, "Momoi-san is just a childhood friend, ow.. She helps out at the palace sometimes but other wises she visits villages all the time..and she is not intimate with me!" Sei-kun finally released my shoulders and pulled my face towards his making us kiss briefly. He pulled me up from the ground and held my hand as we ran into the palace towards my parents office.

Just as Sei-kun was about to knock, my father opened the door and stopped as soon as he saw my face. My mother was behind him asking why my father wasn't moving out of the way. "T-T-T-T-T-Tetsuya.. Your back?" Stuttered my father. I nodded, "Sei-kun saved me... But we must go save the tree of life! (And crystals ofc)." My father nodded, then got pushed out of the way by my mother, she did a tackle hug just like how Momoi-san does her hugs. "TETSUYA!!! DARLING YOUR SAFE!! I WAS SO WORRIED! I DON'T MY ONLY OTHER SON TO DIED!" Shouted my sobbing mother. As I thought... I was just a replacement. I smiled at my mother and hugged her back and pulled her to her feet. As long as I'm able to make people happy, I'll keep being a replacement. Sei-kun smiled brightly at me, then left me alone to talk to my parents about what happened.