Prologue

The introduction!

Your gonna wanna keep this in your library

••••••••

*Kuroko's POV*

It was my birthday yesterday, I got 18 punches. It sure hurts. I was casually walking down the staircase to the outside garden when I saw a dragon coming towards me quickly. I caught a glimpse of it and saw that it was Ryuu, Ryuu's a male dragon.

"KUROKO-SAMA! WE HAVE DANGER!" Shouted Ryuu.

I looked at the dragon seriously, "Ryuu, what is it?" I asked.

"The gods are looking for a suitor for their prince! They will be looking everywhere!" Said Ryuu as he kneeled on his wings.

".... What does that have to do with me?" I ask curiously.

"..... KUROKO-SAMA! THEY MIGHT TAKE YOU!" Shouted Ryuu.

I sighed, "then they take me.. Ryuu it isn't complicated. As much as I wanna stay here, I must obey the gods... Well, the prince I mean.."

The dragon sighed and shook its head.

"Well, I shall be off then. Goodbye Kuroko-sama! Have a good rest of the evening," said Ryuu as he flew away.

Sheesh... What the prince does, doesn't matter to me. I transformed into my dragon form, which I had light blue scales and fading light blue scales that looked almost white. I flew around the forest dodging trees. I was having fun, for once. I don't have a mate yet, and its getting closer for me to mate. If I don't find my mate soon, I will be sick forever. Until my mate finds me.... I suddenly see humans shooting nets at me trying to bring me down. Is this what they do to us dragons if we go near them? It pains me to see this, Shadows.. Hear my call and destroy the weapons they have. I call out to the shadows.

The shadows swiftly and quickly destroyed the weapons and nets. The humans started to panicked thinking that they were cursed. I would never do such thing, if anyone's causing who, it would be Aomine cursing Kagami.

*Akashi's POV*

"Son, you need an heir. A suitor to provide that heir for you. I will send out the gods to find suitors for you," said Akashi-san.

"I don't need a useless, worthless, stupid suitor. They will only be a nuisance to me!" I said coldly to my own father.
"I don't care what you think Seijoru, you will get a suitor whether you want one or not!" Said his father as he stalked off.

I hate everyone around, they don't understand anything. To me, everyone was useless. Why would I want a suitor? I don't get why I need a suitor now. I will make the suitor that the gods bring to me miserable. I will crush them all, they will be soulless, they won't want to live any longer. They are just toys for me. So... What was the point in a suitor for me? I summoned a naiad to put water in the tub.

"Akashi-sama, please stop wasting our time for this!" Shouted the tiny naiad.

"You dare to disobey me?" I ask with a murderous glare.

"N-no.. We are sorry A-Akashi-sama..." Replied the naiad.

I smirked and told them to go back to their homes. I then, slipped off my clothes and went into the tub. I love naiads' water, it was refreshing unlike the unsanitary water that lowlifes (humans) use. I don't tolerate any disobedience. I can erase anything from this world, anything, anywhere, and anyone. I don't care about people not even my own father hmph!

"Akashi-sama.. Its time for you to give your speech to the gods," said Shintaro.

"Oh alright." I said while getting out of the tub and putting on some clothes.

When I got into the room where all the gods were, I greeted them with a cold stare.

"Good evening everyone! I appreciate you coming here to celebrate my birthday, I hope we can all spend this time to get closer to everyone," I said with a cold smile.

I could tell everyone was quite scarred, just how I like it...

Hello!

This story is an idea, if you want I'll continue this story more and more.

I will also try to update every single day! Not sure if I can tho...

Make sure to comment, you don't have to vote. I'm just grateful for the reads I get!