Chapter 23 - Need

Start from the beginning

- "Hey babe, why are you calling? You didn't like my texts?" I asked in an husky voice.

- "No... I liked them, but I can't text back properly with just one hand, and much less with zero, so I just put on my headphones so you could help me with my problem." She said in a sexy voice as well. Teasing me.

I instantly became hotter just thinking about Alix touching herself.

- "Oh yes? And what exactly is your problem?" I asked.

- "Well, the problem is that I'm really wet now and I need someone to help me take care of it." She said and sighed.

- "Jesus, that's hot. I wish I was there so I could make you moan my name." I almost whispered.

- "Yeah babe? How would you do it? Tell me." She answered, I could hear her breathing accelerate.

- "First I would kiss your perfect lips, dipping my tongue inside your mouth so it could melt with yours."

Her only response was a hum that almost sounded like a moan. I took it as a sign to continue.

- "I would then travel to your neck and bite, lick and kiss you until you were completely marked, so everyone knew you are all mine."  I said the last words in a possessive tone.

Panting and moans in return.

- "I would then undress you, take your shirt off, followed by your bra so I could wrap my warm tongue and hands around your nipples, feeling them hardening instantly before filling my mouth with your perfect breasts. Play with them for me baby, are you doing it?" I responded, closing my eyes and imagining it as well and once again received an approving sound followed by a moan.

- "Good, I would then return my mouth to yours as my right hand travelled down on your body and got inside your pants so I could feel how wet you are for me.
When I felt like you'd be so frustrated that you'd start to beg me, I would descend all the way down so my eyes would be in place for the view that was to come while I'd take off your pants." I said trying to focus in between her soft moans.