Chapter 23 - Need

Start from the beginning

I had to control myself to not get our parents attention on us tho.

When I reached between her thighs, she closed her eyes and breathed out. Probably trying to control a moan from escaping.

That's enough for now. I thought and retrieved my foot from inbetween her tights.

When she noticed my foot was completely gone, she opened her eyes and looked at me with wide eyes and motioned with her eyes towards our parents. I just gave her a smile in return.

_______________________________________

Laying in my bed alone while Alix was just nextdoor was one of the hardest tests on my self control.

Receiving a message, I picked up my phone.

1 new text message from Alix

Hey babe, you're awake? I can't sleep.

My face instantly held a smile. I sat up in bed and answered.

Yes I am. Thinking about you. I just want you here in my bed with me.

Send.

I waited only a few seconds for a response.

Don't you tease me again Harley or I swear to god I'll go there and make you regret doing it.

She was angry, that's hot!

Your dad is on the couch, I don't think you'll come here. But since you can't cum here, maybe I can make you cum there.

Send.

And so it begins, I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep myself from not going there.

What do you mean? Are you hidden under my bed and I haven't noticed?

A smirk appeared on my face as I read her text.

If I was there I wouldn't be under the bed, I would be between your tights. Can you imagine me between them?

Send.

I waited for her response that took more time than it was supposed to.

Jesus Harley you want me to go crazy?

Oh no baby, I want you to something else. Putting a knowing smirk on I my face, I responded.

No, I want you to touch yourself and tell me exactly how it feels. I want you to imagine that I'm there, doing those things to you.

Send.

A while later, my phone started to vibrate. Alix's name and photo showing on my screen, I quickly answered the call.