The light loses the war

Start from the beginning

"Why did I get the stupid niece" Bella muttered, Hadrian who heard her muttering chuckled before lightly slapping his mother's arm giving her a pointed look. Before looking at tonks before saying "the very same man that you follow so blindly is who cast it" tonks looked at Albus before walking over to the dark side and standing next to her family. Sirius, Regulus and Bella raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

Draco and Hadrian were getting bored of the constant questions and the talking. Draco started walking over to Hadrian before whispering to Hadrian "are you as bored as I am" Hadrian looked at him and nodded slightly. They were brought from their conversation by Kingsley asking "if he isn't the child of lily and James potter then who are his parents then and what does he look like without the glamour on"

Hadrian moved his eyes from looking at Draco to Kingsley and all of the light wizards who were staring at him in curiosity. "Why don't you remove the glamour Hadrian" the boy nodded dropped his glamour. The light wizards were in shock of the beautiful looking man in front of them, Hadrian looked at Tom and said "satisfied now, father?" Tom smiled at his son before looking at the awe-struck faces of his enemy before saying "very".

Hadrian then walked past the frozen light wizards before shouting from the castle doors "I'm going to go and get my grandparents and Aria and then I will be back" all of the dark wizards smirked while everyone of the light wizards were confused as to what the hell was going on.

After twenty minutes of everyone just standing there doing nothing the sound of scales on stone was heard and all of the light wizards watched as all of the dark wizards other than Tom closed their eyes, before slowly turning around and screaming before moving to the side out of the way of the 60ft basilisk. Once the snake passed they heard a group of footsteps coming from inside the castle.

Everyone opened their eyes when to told them that it was safe and the light wizards were surprised to see four people that they have only ever read about stood there in flesh and blood. Hadrian looked at the lady dressed in blue and said "grandmother Rowena do you think that you could come with me to check on Narcissa and Petunia?" Rowena nodded and they both apparated out.

"what the hell is going on, and why is that asshole suddenly the son of the dark lord and evil, and the grandchild of the founders he is the richest person alive that should be me not him" he was about to carry on when a hand was placed on his shoulder, he froze and turned around to come face to face with Godric Gryffindor who was giving him a smile that promised death. He gulped and said "lord Gryffindor w-w-w-what I'm honoured to meet you" Godric scowled before grabbing Ron by the back of the shirt and walking over to the centre and looked at Draco before saying "this one of the ones that hurt my Grandson?" Draco nodded and Godric smirked darkly and said to the boy "I give you two minutes to run before I start hunting you down"

A second later Rowena and Hadrian retuned and Rowena saw the look on Godric's Face and shook her head in amusement. Before looking at the know-it-all-bitch and smirking darkly herself and said used her magic to make the brown haired girl walk forward she looked at Hadrian who nodded and then looked back at Hermione and said "so apparently you are a girl of logic, well let's see what do you think I am going to do to you after you used my darling Grandson, cast multiple spells on him and stole from him"

Hermione was scared stiff even more so then she was then when she went against Bellatrix and said "I don't know" Hermione froze when she saw the dark smirk on Rowena's face and the woman said "oh what a shame, Hadrian dear I thought you told me she was smart. Anyway I will give you precisely three minutes to run and hide before I hunt you down like a blood hound and tear you limb from limb, best use this time wisely little girl" Hermione and Ron looked at each other scared stiff before running for their lives.