As we talked by her car, I knew right away that she was a tease. She would tease men into thinking they can have her, but then blow them off. If I was smart, I would've found someone else, but I wasn't smart.

I wanted her.

No girl is going to get away from me that easily, especially one that had the nerve to embarrass me in front of everyone.

I walked back and looked for Liam. “Who is she?” I asked him.

Liam shook his head, “She didn't tell you?”

“Nope, care to tell me?”

Liam laughed, “Niall, if she didn't tell you, then that means she doesn't want you to know her name.”

“Just tell me, Liam.”

He shook his head, “Not happening.”

“Niall!” called a voice.

I turned around, “Hey, Harry!”

Harry frowned when he saw that I was soaked. “What happened?”

“Some girl pushed me in the pool,” I answered.

“Did you get back at her?”

“No, she left before I could do anything to her. She rejected me.”

Harry gasped, “The great Niall Horan got rejected?! What happened to the luck of the Irish?” he laughed.

“Shut up,” I laughed. “Where's your girlfriend?”

“I don't know, probably at work.”

Liam looked over at Harry. “Your sister was here, Harry.”

“Roxanne?” Harry frowned. “What the hell was she doing here?”

“That's what I was wondering when I saw her.”

“I thought you only had one sister,” I frowned. I only knew about one sister named Gemma, but I've never heard of a Roxanne before.

“I'll be right back,” Harry pulled out his phone and began to call someone.

I turned back around and tried convincing Liam to tell me what that girl's name was, but he refused to budge. “Why not, Liam? You have interest in her or something?”

Liam shook his head. “No, I don't want her. She's like a sister to me.”

“So, what's the big deal?”

“Niall, the only reason why you want her is because she shoved you in the pool and rejected you. If she didn't do that to you, she would've been just another girl you can add to your 'fuck' list. She's the kind of girl that shouldn't be on any list like that.”

Zayn appeared and laughed at me. “What the hell happened to you?”

“Some girl pushed him in the pool!” Louis answered him.

They both laughed. Zayn smirked, “This is going to be talked about for a long time. Someone rejects Niall, shoves him in the pool, and this girl isn't in bed with him right now. This truly says something, lads.”

“It means Niall is going to have a man hunt and start looking for her,” Louis smirked.

“If only Liam would tell me who this girl is,” I glowered at him.

Liam smirked, “Sorry, mate. I can't help you on that one.”

Harry returned, “Forget about that girl, Niall. I got someone better for you. My sister, Roxanne, would be a perfect match for you! She is just like you. A pain in the ass, but loosens up once you get to know her.”

I shook my head, “I'm more interested in the mystery girl.”

“Suit yourself, but when you give up, give my sister a try.”

“Harry, that fact you are telling me to date your sister is slightly bizarre to me. I mean, she's your sister.” Besides, Harry, of all people, knew that I did one thing with girls and one thing only and that's get them to bed.

“Exactly, which means I know you won't treat her like shit or else I would have to kick your ass.” Harry walked away with that being said.

I scoffed at Harry's comment. His sister or not, I would still treat her like any other girl. I have no problem with girls who don't want to have sex. The thing is, when we start making out on the couch and things happen, I'm out, especially if we only went on a date. I don't like easy girls and I'm secretly one of those assholes who teach girls a lesson.

I walked back into the house and changed my clothes. When I went back downstairs, I eyed one brunette. I walked up to her and started talking to her. She was already drunk and wanting me already. I could tell from just how she was acting, she was thirtsy for me. She was another easy game and she wouldn't be a challenge. It honestly didn't take too long to get this girl into bed with me.

After we were done, she smiled at me. “So, that was fun.”

“Yep,” I mumbled, throwing her clothes over to her.

“Do you want my number?”

I shook my head “There's no point, love.”

She smirked, “Oh, come on. You know you're going to be wanting more of me.”

“You mean easy?” I laughed. “If I want an easy girl, it won't be you. I got everything I wanted from you already.”

“Are you sure about that?” she tried saying seductively. “I don't think you had enough of me just yet.” The girl started to kiss my neck, making me roll my eyes.

“Lose the thirst and drink some water,” I pushed her off me. “You're not getting anything from me. We're done, go find another boy to fuck.”

Her mouth popped open before she mumbled, “Asshole.” She grabbed her clothes and walked out of my bedroom.

When she was gone, I took off the condom and flushed it down the toilet. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them back on before I went downstairs. I grabbed another beer and started to look for someone to talk to.

“Niall!” Harry called out. He gestured me over to the group.

I walked over to them. “What's up?”

“We were all thinking that we should go to a pub tomorrow,” Liam said.

“What pub?”

“How about the Crown? Roxanne works there and she might be able to get us a good deal and book us a booth too,” Harry suggested.

“I've never been there,” I admitted.

“It's a pretty sick pub,” Adam informed me. “I went there a few times.”

“So, let's go?” Harry questioned. “We'll invite Louis and Zayn too.”

“Alright,” I smirked. “An Irishman like myself can't say no to some beer.”

The rest of the party seemed like a blur. I wasn't really interested in talking to any girls at the moment. I got it in with two more girls before I decided to call it a night and head over to my room. Once I lied down, I thought about that mystery girl. I wouldn't have minded picking her up over the shoulder and getting my revenge on her on the bed. I smirked at the though, but then my mind raced back to what that mystery girl said to me.

You can’t handle a girl like me...