Yoongi stood to his feet and glared at his roommate. 

Taehyung withered a bit under his stare and silently looked at Macie for help but she was quickly making herself busy straightening the lesson book in front of her. 

"What do you want, Tae," grumbled Yoongi, now rubbing his sore bottom.

"Ah...well, I just wanted you to know I talked to Jimin and he and Jungkook said they could let me move in with them when you move out.  Apparently they are going to be renting from a guy named Jin here in a week or two and and he has a bigger house with several rooms.  Jimin talked to him for me and I can move in as soon as I want.  I mean, since you'll be moving out, I can't really afford to stay here alone."  Taehyung looked around the dingy apartment sadly.  It wasn't the best apartment.  It was in dire need of a pain job, a fumigation, and a load of other work.  But it was home and had been for several years now, and along with Yoongi's friendship, it had given Taehyung a stable place in the world.

Yoongi blinked at Taehyung and looked around. 

Moving out...

His mind completely understood what was happening in his life but his heart was having all kinds of trouble.  He looked back at Taehyung and it suddenly hit him that he would be losing his roommate and friend.  "Taehyung, I'm really sorry.  I don't think I properly considered what would happen to you if I moved out."  He walked towards his friend slowly, feeling an overwhelming rush of sadness hit him.

Taehyung smiled bravely and shook his head, blinking back tears.  "No, hyung, this is what you've been working towards.  I was just a freeloader anyway.  I'm so happy for you.  You know I'm your biggest fan." 

Yoongi's heart hurt as he watched his friend put on a brave front for him.

"Were his biggest fan," piped Macie. 

The silence extended for just a moment before everyone in the room laughed. 

"You're right, noona," laughed Taehyung.  "I guess I can hand that title over to you now.  But honestly, hyung, I'll always support you and if you ever need me for anything I'm just a text or call away."  Taehyung could no longer contain his emotions and he quickly moved to Yoongi, engulfing the smaller man in a tight hug. 

Yoongi laughed softly and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, holding him just as tight.  "You're so sentimental," mumbled Yoongi.

"Hey, this is really not fair," pouted Macie.  "I haven't even gotten a decent hug yet!"

The two men parted and laughed.  It was true, though.  Macie and Yoongi had never even hugged.  Macie had tried to instigate a few but Yoongi would always worm his way out of them or they would be interrupted.  It seemed he was intent on making sure this relationship moved at a proper pace. 

Taehyung looked between the two as he released Yoongi from his arms. "I...uh...I need to run to the art store.  I need some...paint or something," he finished, his voice trailing off into a mumble.  He definitely noticed what had almost happened earlier and he felt terrible about it.  This was not the first time he had interrupted them but he determined this would be the last time he did and never gave them space to resume.  He paused briefly before scurrying back to his room and grabbing his jacket and wallet.  He quickly looked at the couple and then waved awkwardly as he practically ran out of the apartment.

"He left!  Just like that?"  Macie giggled and turned back to the piano, pulling the lid closed slowly. 

Yoongi pushed his hands into his pockets and looked at his girlfriend.  The room felt thick with tension and awkwardness.  He could only thank Taehyung for that.  The man could create awkwardness, then run away and leaving everyone else to clear it up.  He watched as Macie pushed in the piano bench, tendrils of her hair creeping down her neck from her messy bun.  He swallowed.