Chapter 10- Crystal

(Chapter 10- Crystal)

"So let me get this straight. You want me and Chase to go with you to get Crystal and bring her here and try to convince her that you two belong together?" I asked Josh.

"I know it's a lot to ask but I just don't want it to go wrong. Like...you know." He hinted looking between me and Chase.

"You mean like us?" Chase answered.

"Well...yeah." Josh Replied.

"Hey man as long as you are not after Ashlyn, We will help you with anything." Chase smirked.

"Whoa, you don't speak for me." I said to Chase then turned my attention back to Josh. "I'm not going to help kidnap my best friend. She will never forgive me."

"Hey I thought I was your best friend." Chase interrupted.

"You were...until you kidnapped me, threatened me and tried to have sex with me." I said with fake sweetness.

"Ouch" Chase replied.

"Please Ashlyn. You know I would help you, if fact I did help you." He reminded me bringing up the thing I was trying to forget. Whether I wanted to admit it or not he was right.

"Fine" I groaned. "But we do this my way got it?"

"Got it." He replied.

"Good. Now when do we leave?" I asked.

"Now." He answered.

"In a hurry are we?" I smiled.

"Didn't Chase explain to you the part of finding your first love? You can't think about anything else until you have them." He explained.

"Yes unfortunately I know all about it." I admitted.

"Hey now we are working on it." Chase interrupted.

"I know, I just still have some pent up anger to let out, so just deal with it." I rolled my eyes.

Chase laughed at me, but I ignored him. I was too concerned on how I'm going to get Crystal here. She is going to think I'm insane. I can picture it now. 'Yeah hey Crystal, you know they guy I was in love with all last year well he loved you first and now you two are suppose to be together. Oh and guess what? I’m with Chase now and we need to take you to a vampire castle in Italy so you can get married and be one to.' Yeah that's sure to send her running for the hills. I need to think hard on this one.

"Pack and be ready in an hour ok?" Josh requested.

"Sure." I said in return.

"Thanks Ashlyn." He said happily and walked out the door.

"Don't think me yet, I don't know how well this is all going to play out." I called after him but I don't think he heard me.

I turned back to Chase and he was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just the irony in this situation is just so funny. I mean I practically had to drag you here now you have to do the same thing to someone else." He laughed.

"Shut up." I mumbled walking over to my closet. I started pulling clothes out and throwing them on the bed.

"I'll go pack and be back in a little while." Chase said and left.

**********************************

"How much longer till we get there again?" I whined and I had every right. We have been on this plane for like 6 hrs now.