One

It was lowered slowly,
The only sound was the birds chirping, their happy songs were showing how oblivious they were to the situation.
A tear slips down my cheek and hits the floor just as fast at the rose falls from my hand on top of his coffin.
Angel is hugging Leo, historically crying as he try's his best to comfort her, it's always difficult in times like these.
Liam, jasper and Marcus all have there hats pressed to there chest as a sign of respect.
Everything has changed around here all because of stefano's death.
Why did the good ones always go first?
Leonardo had taken over Lucas gang, since he was the rightful heir.
Since stefano didn't have an heir, Marcus had taken over since that's what stefano wanted. Liam and jasper became his second in commands.
It was almost as if everything could be fixed and replaced except for my broken heart.
That could never be fixed.
"Come on, lets go home" leo whispered to me.
I simply nodded as a man began to fill in the hole. This was the true end of Kimberly and stefano.
As we reached the car, it began to rain.
I quickly sat in the back to keep dry, angel sat in the passenger seat wiping the last few tears from her checks.
It must be hard to lose a brother for real. I remember when I thought Leo was dead. I thank god that it was a lie.
Maybe if I had just stayed home and didn't come to Italy to find Lucas then none of this would've have happened.
I should have let stefano leave when he had the chance and now look what happened.
He's dead because of me, that bullet should have been for me but he just loved me to god dam much that he saved me and I couldn't save him.
We were doomed from the start.

We were now back in Italy and was actually living in Lucas house. Well it was now Leo's.
I had my room back, the same room I cried my eyes out in for Leo and now I sat there crying my eyes out stefano.
How time changes.
~~ 2 days later~~
"Wakey Wakey" Came angels voice
"Good morning" I greeted her wiping my eyes.
"What's up with you? Since when do you sleep until 12:00?" She asked sitting down next to me.
"I have no idea but I'm just so tired" I huffed.
"I think you should come down stairs, Marcus is here to talk to you and Leo. It seems important" she told me.
I nodded and then she left "make me bacon?" I shouted after her.
"Fine!" She Yelled back.
I couldn't help but giggle

once I was finished getting ready I headed down stairs to meet Marcus and Leo who were sat on the sofa

"Hello" I greeted him with a hug.
All of us had become quite friendly after everything.
"I'm sorry I've left it late but I just didn't want to rush this because it hasn't been long since..." Marcus started
"It's ok you can say it" I told him
"It hasn't been long since the funeral" he finished.
I have a sympathetic smile, I had the feeling people thought I would just break at hearing this but I wasn't that weak.
"The last thing stefano did before getting on that plane to Miami was to kidnap a man called Theodore who worked for your father, it turns out he is married to Juliet" Marcus told me
"Juliet?" Asked leo not realising who she was.
"She's your real mother" he confirmed it.
The lady Stefano told me about seconds before he was shot.
He found my real family, he was my real family.
"Where is she?" I asked grabbing Leo's hand.
He gave me a small smile.
"Juliet, Theo and there son Alec have been staying with our gang for the mean time. Stefano wanted them to be protected" Marcus told us.
A tear escaped my eyes and Leo's soft thumb wiped it away gently.
I'm glad we could be here together for this. We could finally meet our real mother, together this time.
"When can we meet her?" Asked leo
"That's what I Came to ask?" He replied
"She can stay here, we have enough rooms and we are all family. We can take care of them" I insisted
"Uh, yeh they can sure, ok" said leo quietly.
"Don't be scared leo and do you know why?" I asked him
"Why?" He replied
"Because you will always have me no matter what" I answered Remembering what he had said to me when we moved to Miami.
We were correct; we would always have each other.