Bucky snorted, leaning forward on his elbows, pushing his hat up a bit so he could see us. "What'd she do?" He asked.

"She built a fort and invited me to be the queen as we, and I quote, "rule the galaxy together." That sounds exactly like her, doesn't it?" Natasha still held my hand and now she gave it a squeeze.

Steve and Bucky chuckled at the thought, nodding. "That sounds exactly like her." The ladder gave a teasing glance in my direction. "I'm not surprised."

"Give me some credit, guys." I let go of Natasha's hand so I could wrap my arm around her shoulders. "We'd be pretty good galactic rulers."

Steve grinned, saying, "I'd be worried if it were just you, Katya. But saying Natasha will be there with you, I'm not as worried anymore."

"What are you saying, Rogers? Are you claiming I am unfit to rule on my own?" I tried to act offended, but a smile escaped my lips before I could smother it.

The blond man leaned back with a smile. "Have you ever seen Star Wars?"

My eyes widened. "I worship Star Wars. It is an insult to assume I haven't watched it." My heart started pounding at the sound of my favorite movie series.

"Well, your rule would be similar to if Jar Jar Binks were put in charge of the galaxy. Lots of pretending that he knew what he was doing, but on the inside, he knew nothing. There would be lots of "fuck it" moments if you were a galactic ruler."

"I don't take that as an insult." I folded my arms. "Jar Jar was a great Representative for Naboo, I wouldn't doubt his ability to rule the galaxy."

Natasha started to laugh. "You two are so weird."

"Have you even seen Star Wars, Natasha?" Steve had asked. Natasha shook her head no, and all three sets of eyes turned to face her.

I was so confused at what had just happened. "Say that again..." I stared at her with such confusion it made her laugh. "You have never watched Star Wars?"

"Not one movie." She shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"Natasha. You don't know what you're missing." I was completely serious, making Natasha laugh again. Looking at Steve and Bucky, they were quite serious about this too.

"Nat," Bucky began, "Steve and I watched it when I joined the Avengers. We went on a spree watching everything we missed while being...gone. It's the best thing we've ever done."

Now Natasha was starting to get it. "Is it really that good?" We all nodded. "Well, I guess I'll have to watch it someday." She said nonchalantly, smiling at the waiter that just appeared.

"Screw someday, we're watching it as soon as we get home." I huffed, turning my attention to the teenage boy who was starting to piece together who we all were.

"You're..." His eyes widened at Natasha and Steve. Bucky and I took no offense, as we were the lesser-known Avengers. "You're...the...the..."

"Take your time...Ace." I read his name tag and his eyes flew to me. 

"The Avengers." He whispered the last word and we all nodded. "Have you decided what you want?" His voice was shaking and it took all of me to hide the laugh that was bubbling to my lips. I absolutely loved mortals who stumbled over me and my friends.

Ace took our orders and quickly disappeared behind the swinging door. "Mortals," I sighed with a smile. "Funny little things." Natasha narrowed her eyes at me and elbowed my exposed ribs. "You three don't count, you all are genetically altered super humans. Of course, you're not in the same boat as the regular mortals."