I will gradually buy books and put it in the room and also I have to  go grocery shopping for a lot of things.

I was watching TV, when my phone vibrated I saw that I had two messages from different contacts.

One was from Tae and the other one was from.....Jungkook.

Rude Boss 😈:

I am sorry Neveah, plzz come back. 😢

I just rolled my eyes I am still pretty pissed off at this dude.

I opened the next text and it was from Tae.

TaeTae👽:

I am gonna ask this for the last time, do we have a plane or not. I am getting impatient here. 😭😭

Me:

Boi you were born impatient, and what you have to do is just confess that's the best thing and the simplest. 😋👍

TaeTae👽:

Okay, but there has to be something special too right?!?!

Me:

Yeah sure just invite her at a special place bring her some flowers and ask her out.

TaeTae👽:

Okay, but there is one thing you MUST do!

Me:

??

TaeTae👽:

Ask her what she thinks of me.

For real bruh, this dude is Cray cray.

Me:

Ugh fine.

I called Mia and asked her to meet me in a buuble tea shop coffee, and she agreed.

I wore my ripped jeans and a green sweat shirt and timberlands.

I took my bag and IPhone and went to the bubble tea shop.

I saw her there sitting with her phone, I opened the door and a fresh smell of tea hit my face.

I walked towards her and sat down.

She smiled and said "Hi Neveah"

"Hello" I greeted back.

"I ordered vanilla bubble tea for you is that okay?" She asked, and I just nodded while sipping on it.

Shitz how am I suppose to ask her now, I'd ask her right away but she would get suspicious.

I was thinking of ways to ask her but I saw a very familiar figure and it was Taehyung.

I froze, what the heck is he doing here, did he follow me, what the heck!?!?

I gave him a look that says 'what the heck are you doing here?', but this bitch just wrote 'ask her!' On a paper.

I wanted to continue a conversation first, "so, you have a boyfriend or a crush?" I asked loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

I could see Tae's thumbs up above Mia's head, yes he was sitting behind Mia.

"Ummm, that was unfortunate but I don't have a boyfriend nor a crush" she answered.

Taehyung did his weird eyes thing-y again, as if he was happy, well of course he would be happy like duh!

We continued to talk more and more and I totally forgot about why I was really here, and Tae kept showing me the paper that he wrote 'ask her!' On.

"So what do you think about Taehyung?" I asked hopefully she wouldn't get suspicious.

"Him, oh yeah he's pretty cool, clingy but cool, I actually kinda find that cute well he is cute and adorable does stuff that aliens do but its cute" she said a smile playing on her face.

And behind her Taehying was kinda doing his happy dance, "oh and his box smile is the best" she exclaims suddenly.

He became so happy that he accidentally fell of his chair, it made a loud sound so all the shop had their attention on him.

Mia was about to turn towards him but I stopped her with saying something really not so believeable.

"Mia look Exo's here!" I exclaimed something so so so false.

"Where!?!?" She asked oh so excited I feel so bad.

"Oopps sorry I saw wrong, hehehe" I finished my sentence with an awkward laugh.

She just gave me a seriously look and a pissed off looked too, but I just sheepisly smiled.

In this time Tae got up and sat up properly finally.

"So lets get going!" I said and draged her out.

That was a close one, looks like Tae's love life is on the road, I don't know when mine will.

                          •  •  •

Hello everyone,

So sorry about the late update, hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading.

Voment. 💜

Adois lovelies. 😘